Galactic Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Legacy

A Roleplaying Community following the story of epic proportions.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten

Go down 
+6
Magnus
Hoffman
Nerifes
Alexia Rose Harawen
Kazu
Hatizu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

Experience : 194

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:48 am

Hatizu watches the titan pummel the cryomancer, but the ice mage countered nicely. Unfortunately, it merely deflected, but it was a great attempt none the less. Hatizu began to run towards the Golem, charging up a small amount of fire, which he moved around his entire hand. When he neared the Golem, he jumped into the air, and threw his flaming fist directly at the titan. Afterward, he flipped backwards, then held his hand in a defensive position, anticipating a reaction from the Golem.

Phase 1>Reckless Fist>10%attack(Golem:Titan)>85dmg
Phase 2>Rest

HP:500/500
MP:100/100
Str:850/850/765
Def:600/600
(Weapon) (Locked)
1. Diagura (Level 3 Weapon) - Increase outgoing attack by 15%
2. Negaria (Level 1 Weapon) - Increase outgoing attack by 5%
(Equipment) (Locked)
1.Rishton Arm(Level 6 Glove) - Add 30% to MAX STR
(Items)
(Abilities)
1. Restore LV1 (25MP)
2. Precise Strike LV2 (50MP)
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

Experience : 200

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 6:05 am

Control of Golem 1: Titan

In the instance of deflecting the the croymancer's attack, the golem was bombarded but flame attacks, unable to defend, the damage was dealt.

Golem 1: Titan

HP: 2,600 ( 2515 - 85 Damage from Hatizu )
MP: 200
AP: 500
DP: 1500 ( 1330 after deflecting the damage from Nerifes with it's Armor )

Abilities:
1) Swing - Deals 20 damage (aoe within greatsword range), no AP cost
2) Accelerate - Allows Titan to move twice as fast, MP cost 20
3) Brutal Strike - Deals 75 damage to single target by bashing them into the ground, AP cost 50
4) Onslaught - Titan puts half it's remaining AP into a single attack, if a target is stuck the target is fatally wounded (drops to 1 hp). Attack can only be used when Titan is at less than 10% hp and may only be used ONCE.

The golem turns towards the pyromancer, using its accelerate ability and then proceeds to move faster than the pryomancer can detect for a short burst.

Titan - Accelerate (-20 MP, Rotational Turn 1/2)
Titan - Swings at the Pyromancer arched enough to catch the cryomancer once more.

HP: 2,600 ( 2515 - 85 Damage from Hatizu )
MP: 200 ( 180 - 20 Acceleration active )
DP: 1500 ( 1330 after deflecting the damage from Nerifes with it's Armor )

Abilities:
3) Brutal Strike - Deals 75 damage to single target by bashing them into the ground, AP cost 50
4) Onslaught - Titan puts half it's remaining AP into a single attack, if a target is stuck the target is fatally wounded (drops to 1 hp). Attack can only be used when Titan is at less than 10% hp and may only be used ONCE.

(1 post til Golem Moves again)
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

Experience : 252

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:24 pm

"Kuzei can you handle the one up there?" Kazu asked his companion, who nodded in agreement and decided to take Hoffmans jetpack to the skies.

Catching wind of the situation unraveling at a rapid rate, Kazu makes a quick dash for Nerifes, who was about to get slammed by the golem for a second time. Nearing him, Kazu makes for a quick grab around Nerifes torso and leaps to his left as the arched impact is made into the asphalt. Showering the area with dust and debris. Kazu landed, and let go of his ally as he stared down the beast.

"Looks like you still have lots of training to do, Nerifes." He said as he pulled the Etherial out of it's sheathe.

He spun it around vertically once in his right hand as he gathered energy in his left.

"Shall we get started then?" He asked his ally.

Phase 1: Evasion > Stopped 20 Damage from reaching Nerifes. - 20 Defense
Phase 2: Spell Charge

Kazu
MP:110/110 (Charged)
Atk:900/900
Def:740/760

(Items)
1.Red Potion- Recover 10% HP (X5)
2.Blue Herb- Recover 10% Str (X5)
3.Green Potion- Recover 10% MP (X5)
4.Orange Herb- Recover 10% Def (X2)

(Equipment)
1. Etherial
2. Shokunogi

(Abilities)
1. Aura (Restore) LV1 (10 MP)
2. Rending Cross (Precise Strike) LV3 (30 MP)
Back to top Go down
https://galacticlegacy.forumotion.com
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:55 pm

As the Golem's weapon slams the ground, a large dust cloud blooms, as it settles, a crater 4 times the size of the weapon remains.

It turns its focus to the now battle stanced Kazu, "Analysis Complete: Dimensional Guardian Class, threat level A. Caution, exterminate high heat signature." as it lifts its weapon. It turns towards Hatizu, still in a defensive stance from the last blow. It arc's its weapon arm, but stops, instead of swinging, it holds the position as if watching for a reaction. Then with one fluid motion, the swing comes crashing down onto Hatizu.

Golem 1: Titan - Brutal Swing

HP: 2515/2,600
MP: 180/200
AP: 450/500 (450 - 50 for Brutal Swing)
DP: 1330/1500

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

Experience : 110

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:05 am

I noticed that the two elemental users began rush ahead to fight the golem that crashed in the courtyard. I scanned the battle tactics of the machine, noticing that it gathered in speed. After Kazu's entry into the battle, it turned direction and started to make a powerful swing for Hatizu. I grab the hilt of Shinrei attached to my waist and form a powerful aura around me. A recite a small incatation that somehow came to me that sparked a white illuminating aura around me.

"Come, spirit blade...."

With a quick stroke of my weapon I slice through the air in the direction of the golem, sending a powerful shockwave at it. Immediately after, I quickly sheathe my blade as the aura dissappears and I begin to run after it.

Phase 1 : Charge Ability
Phase 2 : Void Slash > Golem 1 > 20% Damage (10% Atk removed and 15Mp removed) >Total 200 Damage to Golem 1.

Magnus
HP:300/300
MP:100/100 > 85
Atk:1000/1000 > 900
Def:640/640

(Items)

(Weapon)
1. Level 2 Weapon: Increase outgoing attack by 10%
2. Level 1 Spirit Shield: Decrease incoming attack by 5%

(Equipment)
1. Gloves: Add 5% to MAX Atk

(Abilities)
1. Restore LV1 (10 MP)
2. Void Slash LV2 (15 MP)
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:10 am

While the mid-swing the golem is hit with a slashing wave; however this did not alter the golems attack against Hatizu.

HP: 2315/2,600 (2515 - 200 = 2315 from Magnus' Void Slash)
AP: 450/500
DP: 1330/1500

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:43 am

Hatizu looks up at the blade coming down towards him. He jumps and kicks the blade, unfortunately sending him into the ground, the titan's greatsword not far behind him. Looking to his left, Hatizu sees the blade in the ground, beside it was his shoulder, literally in between the blade. At least this was his first thought, as the shoulder touching the blade was his recently replaced one, and his arm was not attached as of yet. With great joy that he didn't lose another arm, the pyromancer jumps up and charges flame to his fist yet again.

"You're going to have to hit me harder than that if you wish to survive!"

Hatizu said as he balled his fist up and slammed it into the titan, he then ran up the golem's blade, still in the ground, and released the fireball from around his hand, directly into the titan's face. The flame wizard flipped backwards and landed on his feet, bringing his hand to eye level, preparing for a defense against the giant.

Damage Taken (95)
Phase 1> Reckless Fist>10% Attack(76 Golem)
Phase 2> Fireball>10% Attack(76 Golem)

HP:500/500/405
Str:850/765/623
(Weapon) (Locked)
1. Diagura (Level 3 Weapon) - Increase outgoing attack by 15%
(Equipment) (Locked)
(Items)
(Abilities)
1. Restore LV1 (25MP)
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:14 am

After the flurry off attacks from the pyromancer, Titan remains unwavering in combat. As Hatizu lands on his feet and takes a defensive stance, he notices only half the damage was done to the golem in the end.

HP: 2239/2,600 (-76 damage from 2nd half of Hatizu's attack)
DP: 1140/1500 (-190 defense against half of Hatizu's attack)

Abilities:

Golem 1: Titan free to move next post
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

Experience : 150

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 am

Kazu threw me aside, allowing me to avoid the Golem's attack. He critiqued my lack of skill as he drew his sword.

"Tch..." I spun my sword to a forward facing stance, as Magnus joined in the fight.

But the golem wasn't focused on us. Instead it continued paying attention to Hatizu who took a seemingly brutal hit.

"Hatizu!" I yell. But the fire user gets up, and charges with another onslaught.

"...It's distracted! Now's our chance!" I say to Kazu. But what would I do? The construct's armor would no-doubt deflect any physical sword swing... but I couldn't keep using the same attack. It only left me one option.

Charging energy into my left hand, it began to glow a light shade of blue... I could already feel the pain of a headache coming on... but it was our only way to fight this foe it seemed...

My hand began to be covered in ice as my elemental energy flowed to it. After a bit, I threw it forward, sending 6 shards of ice in bursts of 3 towards the enemy.

Phase 1: Shards of Ice (10% Attack) > 61 points of damage (Golem 1: Titan)
Phase 2: Shards of Ice (10% Attack) > 61 points of damage (Golem 1: Titan)

Nerifes
HP: 380/400
MP: 140/150 (charged)
ATK: 490/680
DEF: 400/400

Equipment:
1. Xarzith Cayosin (Ability: Satiate - 5% of damage dealt goes back into ATK. Does not activate with skill use. The attack must cause HP damage to activate.)

Items:

Abilities:
1. "Piercing Chill" (15 MP)-(Precise Strike Lv2) - Adds 10% of max ATK to outgoing attack at no extra ATK Cost
2. "Ice Aura" (10 MP)-(Restore Lv1) - Restores 5% of Max HP.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 4:48 pm

Following the pyromancer's attacks, the golem is stuck with an ice magic attack. Taking the full force of the attack, the golem continues to focus on defensive target in front of it.

"Combat Analysis complete," the golem drops the sword it was using. As the sword crashes into the ground, is seems to melt into the ground. "Switching to high-speed combat, multiple combatants confirmed. Weapon of choice: Twin Swords." After completing it's mechanical monologue, it reaches down with both hands, grabbing 2 hand grips that have begun forming around its feet. As it rose the swords became more apparent, while shorter in length than the previous sword, the two swords also appeared to be emitting auras.

Golem 1: Titan spell charged mode, attack delayed for 1 round

Alteration to Golem 1: Titan
Ability Changes will be noted below

HP: 2117/2,600 (-122, damage from Nerifes)
DP: 1140/1500

Abilities:
1) Double Strike - Deals Base 20 damage per hit (2 hits) with an additional 10% of Total AP, no cost if AP addition is not used, AP Addition = 50 AP cost
3) Aura One - The auras emitted from Titan's twin swords are discharged dealing a wave AoE attack to the forward 180 degree area ahead of him, dealing 50 damage to all targets, MP Cost - 50
4) Aura Two - The auras emitted from Titan's twin swords are intensified, causing his normal attacks to deal additional 50 Fire and 50 Ice Damage to the targets (lasts for 3 attacks (not hits)) MP Cost 50, AP Cost 50
5) Onslaught - Titan puts half it's remaining AP into a single attack, if a target is stuck the target is fatally wounded (drops to 1 hp). Attack can only be used when Titan is at less than 10% hp and may only be used ONCE.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 6:43 pm

The golem seemed to have scanned Kazu after he made his entry, noticing that it stated his title and an apparent threat level along with it.

"What the hell?" Kazu thought to himself, but quickly focused back into the fight.

By now, the golem had made a move for Hatizu, with a powerful arm swing. While it was distracted, Nerifes called out to make a move. Kazu, though silent, agreed and began to rush towards the golem.

"We got your back Hatizu!" He yelled out as the fighting ensued between them. While Nerifes began to perform his ice magic in a flurry of shards at the opposing force, Kazu got in closer during the barrage. The golem began to change its equipment as all this was going on. Apparently switching to a high speed combat setting from it's announcements.

"Is that so?" He thought as he rushed in.

"Then let's see what you got!" He said as he unleashed a powerful first strike in a diagonal motion towards his left downward. He then switched hands and went for a second to make a cross shaped form of energy appear as he was slashing at this golem. Immediately after, he brought the sword of his shoulder with his left hand and threw his right palm at the energy cross, sending it at the golem.

Quickly, he started to run to his left to avoid getting hit by a possible counter attack, instead of continuing the assault.

Phase 1: Rending Cross (Precise Strike Lv 3) 90 + 135 Damage - 225 Damage (Golem 1:Titan) 30 MP Consumed.
Phase 2: Standby > Recover 5% ATK > 45 ATK recovered.

Kazu
MP:80/110
Atk:855/900

(Items)

(Equipment)
1. Etherial
2. Shokunogi

(Abilities)
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 11:41 pm

The highest threat level warrior currently in battle launches a devastating energy blast at the golem. It raises both it's swords in a counter cross formation as it precedes to guard against the attack. As the golem guards, the swords auras seems to be absorbing part of the attack.

HP: 1948/2,600 ( -225 + 56 = -169 from Kazu's attack )
DP: 1000/1500 ( -140 counter cross formation defense )

Abilities:
1) Double Strike - Deals Base 20 damage per hit (2 hits) with an additional 10% of Total AP, no cost if AP addition is not used, AP Addition = 50 AP cost
3) Aura One - The auras emitted from Titan's twin swords are discharged dealing a wave AoE attack to the forward 180 degree area ahead of him, dealing 50 damage to all targets, MP Cost - 50
4) Aura Two - The auras emitted from Titan's twin swords are intensified, causing his normal attacks to deal additional 50 Fire and 50 Ice Damage to the targets (lasts for 3 attacks (not hits)) MP Cost 50, AP Cost 50
5) Onslaught - Titan puts half it's remaining AP into a single attack, if a target is stuck the target is fatally wounded (drops to 1 hp). Attack can only be used when Titan is at less than 10% hp and may only be used ONCE.

Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 10:13 pm

My attacks on the golem, while a success, did not stop the onslaught upon the pyromancer with one arm. It did however, give him time to counterattack himself. As I took chase, the other two warriors made a couple of attacks of their own, forcing this being to change its weaponry.

"This is escalating quickly...."

I take note of the auras surrounding the two swords. Something about them made me weary of continuing the assault myself. I decided it best to hold my ground and see for myself what might happen. I keep my right hand ready to draw Shinrei from underneath my cloak in preparation.

Phase 1: Wait > Recovering 50 Attack
Phase 2: Wait > Recovering 50 Attack

Magnus
HP:300/300
MP:100/85
Atk:1000/900 > 1000
Def:640/640

(Items)

(Weapon)
1. Level 2 Weapon: Increase outgoing attack by 10%
2. Level 1 Spirit Shield: Decrease incoming attack by 5%

(Equipment)
1. Gloves: Add 5% to MAX Atk

(Abilities)
1. Restore LV1 (10 MP)
2. Void Slash LV2 (15 MP)
Back to top Go down
RyderSkia

RyderSkia

Experience : 70

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 2:02 am

A portal opens up in the backround of the fight as a man flys threw it and lands on one knee. He stands up quickly pushing his bangs out of his eyes for a moment as the portal closes behind him

Phew, If I didnt get away from there I would have probly been turned into a full breed. God I hate hell hounds...spreaking of which how did she get hell hounds in the first place? Thats Ma-

He cut his sentence sort when he noticed the giant golem.

Oh come on! he turned his back on the golemDeath and missury love me so much and wait they brought a gaint friend

Ryder turned back to the golem, grabing a sword handle from his belt

Well no matter...Deal with this like everything else

A blade summoned ontop the the sword handle as he spun it to hold it backwards. He let out a load cry as he charged the golem at sonic speeds, his left hand was engulfed in a purple flame.
Ryder did a horizontal slash past the golem and shoot out a dark blast afterwards

Phase 1 Horizontal slash > golem 1 > 10% (70 + 5% = 74)
Phase 2 Dark Blasts > golem 1 > 5 damage per hit (hits 3 times) 15 > total of 89 damage

Ryder
HP: 1000
MP: 100
Atk: 700 > 611
Def: 100

Items

Weapon
1. Soul sword (long sword)

Equip
1. Terras Googles - 25% chance to hit evading enemies

Ability
1. Dark Blasts
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:02 pm

The golem now ready fight is assailed by a new combatant from a warp gate class portal. Deflecting the horizontal slash with its armor, it is bombarded with 3 energy blasts. As each blast hits, the aura on the swords grow slightly brighter.

HP: 1859/2,600 ( -89 from Ryder's 2nd phase attack )
DP: 815/1500 ( -185 counter cross formation defense )

Abilities:

Despite the newcomer's presence on the battlefield, Titan begins another assault on its primary target of interest.

As it begins to move towards Hatizu to attack, Kazu accesses the difference in the golems speed from its previous mode.

With speed even more uncanny to its size, the golem triggers it's acceleration skill before taking a swing at Hatizu.

Golem 1: Titan > Golem 1 Titan > Acceleration - Decreased CTW (Combat Time Wait) -20 MP

Golem 1: Titan > Hatizu > AP Addition Double Strike (10% x 500 = 50) Damage per Swing = 45 (20 + 50/2) > Total Damage 90 -50 AP

HP: 1859/2,600
MP: 180/200 ( -20 for Acceleration Skill)
AP: 450/500 ( -50 for AP Addition Double Strike )
DP: 815/1500

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Hatizu looks around for a usable weapon, his bare hand and fire attacks seemed to be getting him nowhere. Whilst watching the golem, he makes a dash for a rod lying next to his bag. He quickly slides his foot under the rod, then slings his foot up, launching the rod towards the golem. He charges a fireball to his hand again, and releases it to glide alongside the rod. They pyromancer reaches the rod just before it hits the titan, he jumps, grabs the rod, then flips both the rod and the fireball directly at the golem. The mage then jumps back to see if he had any kind of impact, holding his newfound weapon at chest level.

Phase 1> Equipped Metal Rod (Replaces Diagura)
Phase 2> Dancing Flames (10% Attack)> 62+15%(Metal Rod)>71 Damage (Golem)

HP:500/405
Str:850/623/561
(Weapon) (1 Locked)
1.Metal Rod (Level 3 Weapon) - Increase outgoing attack by 15%
(Equipment) (Locked)
(Items)
(Abilities)
1. Restore LV1 (25MP)
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:20 am

(I asked Alexia about the other golems, where she told me they can be controlled by another person. I'll take control of this to move things along on that end.)

Controlling Golem 2: Dragon

While the other fighters were busy fighting the Titan golem. The Dragon golem was flying with its mighty wings in pursuit of Alexia. It reared its head back, and shoved its head forward to unleash a firey breath attack at it's prey.

Breath Attack > Alexia for 25 Damage

Golem 2: Dragon

HP: 1,500
MP: 500
DP: 700

Abilities:
1) Breath Attack - Deals 25 damage to small area, no AP cost
2) Flight - Passive - ability to fly (nulls melee combat)
3) Metal Rage - Dragon swoops down, pinning a target, target takes 10 damage and can not act for 1 rotational turn.
4) Rend - Deals 50 damage to a target and bleeds them (10% hp per rotational turn), If used against a target in Metal Rage status (aka pinned status) double the effects.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 10:32 pm

(OOC: Control two characters. WEEEEE!)

Kazu's attacks were effective, but that didn't stop the golem from continueing it's assault on Hatizu. As he ran to the side, he noticed that the attacks from everyone seemed to be causing a glowing effect in the weapons of the Golem. One was blue, the other, red.

"What is that thing plotting?" Kazu thought to himself.

It was then, that he noticed another portal appearing out of nowhere.

"Not again." Kazu said under his breath.

But this time, it wasn't another golem. Rather a human being (from what he could tell) wearing a blue trench coat had appeared. He seemed a bit perplexed as to the whole situation, and seemed to not like the golem much either. Next thing Kazu knew, he was attacking it with his sword and some dark energy of some kind. Kazu smirked as he saw this.

"Well then, guess even we get lucky some." He said as he decided to help the assault on the golem with the newcomer and Hatizu.

Kazu dashed by as he made one slash with his left hand to stay in formation with the newcomer. He then turn and swung his sword in an underhand motion, releasing a small blast of energy at it as well. He turned his head to the newcomer he was now standing beside.

"Welcome to the party." Kazu spoke with a slightly nonchalant tone.

Phase 1: Attack > 86 Damage > Golem: Titan
Phase 2: Majiken > 86 Damage > Golem: Titan
Total > 172 Damage (Titan)

Kazu
Atk:683/900

(Items)

(Equipment)
1. Etherial
2. Shokunogi

(Abilities)

(OOC: And Now for Kuzei. I'm just making stats up since shes supposed to be much stronger.)

"What's with this crazy thing!" Kuzei yelled as she flew wildly in the air with Hoffmans Jetpack.

She looked around, noticing the dragon was making a move for the girl on her mount. It seemed to be unleashing a fiery breath at her. Kuzei manages to grather some control over the device propelling her, and flies in front of Alexia as she holds out her hands and expels a small barrier in front of them. She watches as the flames spew around the shield enveloping them.

"Are you ok?" Kuzei turned her head to ask the lady on the dragon mount.

Phase 1: Barrier > 25 Damage deflected > 50% armor > 13 Damage Blocked
Phase 2: Resting > 5% Defense Recovered > 250 Defense Recovered.

Kuzei (Guest)
HP:4000/4000
MP:1500/1500
Atk:7000/7000
Def:5000/5000

(Items)
????

(Equipment)
1. Tonbogiri (LV 12 Spear) 60% Outgoing Attack.
2. Runed Clothing (LV 10 Armor) 50% Damage Reduction. (Equipped)

(Abilities)
1. Aurora (Restore) LV5 (160 MP)
2. Lightning Strike (Precise Strike) LV6 (75 MP)
3. Roaring Thunder (AOE) LV2 (70 MP)
4. Piercing Howl (Spirit Strike) LV3 (60 MP)
Back to top Go down
RyderSkia

RyderSkia

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 3:48 am

"Wait...what the hell?" Ryder looks at his left hand, confused. "Why didn't that do anything...that should have at least taken a limb off"

Ryder snaps out of it as Kazu greeted him "Oh hey...what kind of party is this anyways? No food and drinks...and no girls? Comeon" he said with a slight chuckle before turning his attention back to the golem.

"Guess I need a little power boost" Ryder puts his sword by his waist, his fingertips of his left hand on the blade "DREAM....BLADE!!!" he yelled as he grinded his fingernail on the blade....nothing happened....
"....DREAM BLADE!!!...BLADE DAMNIT BLADE!!!"....still nothing happens.

"...no..she..." Ryder throws his hands in the air grabing his head "THAT BITCH SHE LOCKED MY POWERS UP!? HOW THE BLOODY HELL DID SHE FREAKING DO THAT!?!?!!?"
Ryder falls to his knees... "I went from something close to a demigod to this?...What am I being grounded by her?"
Ryder gets up, takes runners stance ready to dodge and sighs "Least I still got my speed...if he can't touch me I can't die...I hope"

Phase 1: standby
Phase 2:Standby

Ryder
Atk: 611

Items

Weapon

Equip

Ability
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Experience : 20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 3:28 am

(OOC: Since we need some closure on this and people wanna continue the story. I'll be taking over the boss fight on this account so exp is not given unfairly. For all intents and purposes, this is now a boss and story account.)

The continued might of the Titan golem continues to adapt to the fighter's attacks. Within seconds of Hatizu's flame attack, the golem raises it's right arm to shield itself from the incoming fire.

Unfortunately, the black haired man had snuck in a hit with his sword, but the blast he followed up with was easily negated by the golem's arm.

Golem 1: Titan > Arm block >157 Damage negated >86 Damage received.

HP: 1773/2,600 (-86 Hp from Kazu's Attack.)
DP: 658/1500 (-157 From Hatizu's and Kazu's attacks.)

Abilities:

The Auras on the swords were starting to die down from the golem's swords. In response, it turned to the three warriors, Kazu, Hatizu, and Ryder. "Commencing, Aura Wave." The golem monologued as it rose it's two swords and swung them both in a cross motion, sending a powerful burst of energy at the three warriors.

Golem 1: > Titan > Aura One -50 AP cost. > 50 Aoe Damage to Kazu, Ryderskia, Hatizu.

HP: 1773/2,600 (-86 Hp from Kazu's Attack.)
MP: 130/200 (-50 For Aura One Attack.)
DP: 658/1500 (-157 From Hatizu's and Kazu's attacks.)

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 5:32 pm

Kazu turned his head back at their opponent after Ryder let out his humorous remark. Smirking he pointed his sword to the creature. "Kicking ass doesn't sound like a good time? Well don't worry we can get to the rest of that later."

He turned his attention back to Ryder as he began yelling out a command as if something were to happen. He rose his left eyebrow and asked with slight confusion. "You alright, there?"

Immediately he witnessed what seemed like a tantrum being thrown as Ryder fell to his knees. "I'll take that as a no." Kazu said as he closed his eyes for a moment.

The man then proceeded to state he at least had his agility to work with, giving Kazu some relief after that scene. "It should be plenty, friend." He stated as he turned back to the golem. "Because here he comes!"

He dove to the left as a massive wave of energy slung passed him with remarkable force. Standing, he looked back to the golem and watched as the aura began to disappear from its equipped weaponry. "His auras are down! Get Ready to strike!"

Phase 1 > Dodge 50 damage
Phase 2 > Standby >Recover 45 Attack

Kazu
Atk:728/900
Def:690/760

(Items)

(Equipment)
1. Etherial
2. Shokunogi

(Abilities)
Back to top Go down
RyderSkia

RyderSkia

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 1:08 am

"Wha-" Ryder sentence was cut short when jumped, up dodging the attack, and flipped upside down in mid air "My god this is an annoying day! First her, then them, THEN my powers, NOW this..." Ryder pulled out a second sword handle as another blade was summoned on it.

Ryder landed in a slight crouched position with both his blades by his sides "You know more about this thing then I do!"
"Been awhile since I fought anything....alive..." He whispered to himself.

"I'll attack on your whenever you say!"

Phase 1: Dodge (??) (IDK how this works Ill ask you when I see you on next"
Phase 2:Standby + 30 atk

Ryder
Atk: 611 +30= 641

Items

Weapon

Equip

Ability
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:46 am

Hatizu watched as the wave of energy began to fly at him. With a grin, he allowed the energy to blast him, he stumbled as he did so. He prepared for another attack, knowing that defending would take time from a real attack, and that he couldn't waste that, because that enemy had to go down, and soon. He held the metal rod above his head, and began to rotate it fast. He quickly charged fire to his hand and poured it through the rod, allowing it to flow out the edges. One after another, he sent two fireballs that had increased velocity at the titan. He then scanned the battlefield, seeing what his friends were doing.

Damage Taken- 50
Phase 1> ATK> 56+ 7(15%)=63
Phase 1> ATK> 56+ 7(15%)=63

HP:500/405/355
Str:850/561/449
(Weapon) (1 Locked)
1.Metal Rod (Level 3 Weapon) - Increase outgoing attack by 15%
(Equipment) (Locked)
(Items)
(Abilities)
1. Restore LV1 (25MP)
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer

The Wanderer

Experience : 20

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:34 am

-OOC Gonna Cut this fight short due to a number of reasons. Mainly to hopefully spark some creativity for the players wanting to return. The other being it kindof makes no sense why this boss is in the middle of a heavily armed location.-

"Hmm. So it seems we've got a couple of guests in our fair city." Xorn thought as he watched the creatures somehow get past the city's defense system. "Looks like a wave shot out just as the exited the portal. That's pretty clever."

He placed his right hand on the railing overlooking the courtyard, while he brought out a small device in the other. He clicked a button which quickly brought a small hologram display. He voiced out the name, "Nel." Within a few moments a hologram of a tall, brown haired man with slim glasses, wearing a long lab coat had appeared on the screen.

"What's the status on the defenses." Xorn asked calmly.

The man had placed both arms behind him as he spoke. "An EMP Shockwave has affected the system around The Citadel, sir. But not to worry, they will be back online within two minutes."

"Very good. Thank you, Nelson."

"There is a problem though, sir." Nelson quickly added in.

"Hmm?" Xorn inquired.

"From what I see on your communicator, Only one of the two objects is still airborne, the other will need to be in the air for the defenses to activate without risking those still in the courtyard." Nelson spoke as he rose his left hand to the front of his glasses.

"I will take care of that problem. Just inform me when it's online." Xorn spoke as he watched the warriors as they fought the two golems.

"Yes sir."

As the battle raged on for a couple of minutes, Xorn finally got his response from Nel. Within that time, Xorn jumped over the ledge and summoned a sword with a red encrusted gem along the center of the blade, with a shiny golden hilt into his right hand. He brought the blade over his head and slammed it down towards the back of the golem as Hatizu had made his last attack. He brought up his sword and stabbed it through the back of the golem.

"Sorry, but your not welcome here."

He turns his head back as if pulling the sword over his shoulders and begins to lift the entire creature off the ground. With a mighty swing, sends it into the other golem in the air. He runs forward in the direction of the throw and jumps up to follow with a heavy uppercut swing that sends them both even higher up.

Upon landing, he pulls out his communicator and gives the command to Nelson. Within seconds, the skies light up as the golems are engulfed in weapons fire.
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

Experience : 124

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:30 pm

Hoffman was still staring at the sky, when the golems were sent into their air born demise. He lowered his rifle, revealing the disappointed expression he wore. He shook his head with such contempt that if the butterfly effect was more than a chaos theory planets were about to fall to strange weather phenomenons.

Behind him his unattended jet pack, skidded and swerved along the concrete knocking into and over bystanders distracted by the over head explosions. until it flew into a garbage bin and exploded causing hot balls of fiery trash, and burning shrapnel.

He walked over to the others and flipped his rifle into the ground, leaning on it like a post. His uniform turned back into a trench coat. He stared at everyone for at least a second each before staring dead straight, and blurting out.

"What the fuck was that..?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next