Galactic Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Legacy

A Roleplaying Community following the story of epic proportions.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten

Go down 
+6
Magnus
Hoffman
Nerifes
Alexia Rose Harawen
Kazu
Hatizu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

Experience : 200

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:12 am

Breaker looked at the hat, tapped it once and watched it vaporize. "Apparently that was supposed to be a 'hat trick', " Breaker giving a sour face.

"What was that all about?" Aura asked, turning towards the rune skeleton serving her tea.

"Who knows, random troll messing with the story line probably," Breaker replied as he went back to studying the unusual runes Aura had placed around the area.

"And that folks, is why we don't feed the trolls," Alexia said, holding up a sign with a picture of Hoffman labelled as a troll.

-presumes to return to the normally scheduled posting storyline-
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

Experience : 124

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:43 am

A farmer opened the door while him and his family were enjoying lunch

"Hello sir, i believe you might have my hat?" The farmer stares at hoffman clearly annoyed and hands him the hat covered in soup. "Uh heh. thanks..." He heard several more beeps and blips. He casually tossed the hat aside, and looked at his map, many more dots appearing. Suddenly the hat exploded in a manner mirroring the one at the hispital. Hoffman went white with fear sprinted for his booster pack, and took off towards the city to fix his mistakes before someone got hurt.

The first hat was in the garden of an elderly family. The next was being stomped on by some kids. Next was in a tree. he raced around, and stacked them up til he had one more. At the hospital.

He hurried to the final hat that was in some closet putting it on top for a total of 88 hats. He flew into the sky, and then dove down with his boosts on reaching the ground faster then the hats could fall. The first one exploded creating a chain reaction that could be seen from any window in the hospita' as all the other hats followed creating a ball of fire in the sky. The flames were out before they hit the ground, and peices, shards of hat rained around the hospital.

"I wanna go home!" Cried the same nurse. While Hoffman walked away like i child from a spill. He opened his wrists to his studies, and pulled out his notes for 10% power. He wrote underneath his findings "inconclusive", flying back to his ship.

"Its not a good day to be my hat..." He walked straight to his lab, and put his findings in his files. He walked to the orb of mass, pushing it into the wall, and locking it inside the protective barrier.

"No more experiments today."

There was one more blip on his monitor. It vanished as fast as is showed up so he ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

Experience : 252

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 8:30 pm

Kazu looked at the container holding the various parts needed to create the arm. Hatizu had an inquired look on his face, to which Kazu finally responded.

"Well, I suppose we could head to the Proton Labs. They are north of The Citadel. Most of the research that benefits this city is done there."

Kazuma looked back to the rest of the party that had gathered. With everyone present it seemed as if another journey was about to begin. Smirking he turned towards Nerifes and Magnus.

"Alright you two, let's head to the energy platforms."

Kazu motioned everyone towards the platforms as he began to walk towards them, but then he noticed explosions from high up. He let out a sigh, instantly assuming that it was Hoffman and his antics. He pulled out a cellphone and makes a call.

"Hey, activate the cities defenses. We got a little troublemaker in the sky just above the hospital." Kazu stated over the phone to an unknown entity. Within seconds a light show of energy blasts and bullets rained over Hoffmans location as he made his escape.

Turning back to the party, he put his cellphone back into his clothes. "Alright let's go."
Back to top Go down
https://galacticlegacy.forumotion.com
Hoffman

Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:57 am

Hoffman, walked to his file cabinet, and pulled out a folder, he flipped through it, and let our a long sigh. He tossed it into his desk for easy access later. He picked up a phone on the wall, and called Lori in her room.

"Yes?"

"Can you bring some of my medicine to the lab, i need to be sane when our guests finally arive."

"You didn't take any this morning? Dont tell me you went out being, 'You'."

"Maybe..."

Lori let out sigh dropping her phone, as she rubbed her temples with her hands. "Alright, i'll be right down. Hey when are these 'guests' arriving?"

"When they're ready..." Lori hung up, in the corner of hoffman's eye he saw a black cloud as one of the hats returned to the lab "Oh no."

Lori was outside the lab door, She had a cup, and a tea bag. The tea was Hoffmans medicine, it would level him out. She tries to make him drink some everyday but he never did. She went to open the door when she was startled by a loud bang. She rushed inside, Hoffman was on his back in his armor which was caked in shards of hat. He sat up.

"It came back! THE HAT CAME BACK! HAHA! I have to tell some one!" Hoffman jetted into sky leaving a confused Lori alone to the shards of hat all over the floor of the laboratory. He headed back to the house in the distance. He landed, and knocked on the door, the farmer opened up, and a look of anger, and/or annoyance came across his face.

"THAT HAT! ONE OF THEM CAME BACK!"

"WHO ARE YOU EVEN? GET OFF OF MY LAND!" He slammed the door shut in Hoffmans face.
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

Experience : 194

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Hatizu looked in the direction that Kazu spoke of. Placing the contents of the container into a bag that he carried with him, the pyromancer started to walk towards the Proton Labs, knowing the group around him wouldn't be far behind.

"Well, theres hope after all. seems my arm will be back in tact before too long, or at least a replacement."

The man smirked as he continued to walk towards the energy platforms. He looked back to Kazu, having yet another inquiry, about what happened 3 months ago this time.

"Hey, Kazu, what do you know about Serriome's death?"

Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

Experience : 110

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm

I looked at Nerifes upon his inquiry and spoke with slight confusion.

"What are you talking about? You started walking off when I came up."

The crazy man in the armor seemed to be unpredictable in his thought process. I couldn't quite place it, but I figured even he didn't know what was going on in his own head.

"This man... is irritating."

It wasn't long before a course of action was made between Hatizu and his friend Kazu. Upon them motioning for us, we fell behind them. At that time, Hatizu asked a question that only I could answer.

"I'm afraid he wasn't present when he died."
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

Experience : 150

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Magnus answered my question with confusion of his own.
"Oh, right. I knew that."

But not long afterwards my confusion was removed as Kazu motioned towards us to follow him, and so we did.

I walked without a care as I listened to Hatizu inquire about Serriome's death 3 months ago.
How time had flown since then. Hearing about the word "death" made me think of my sister as well...

So far, the military provided me no answers to her disappearance, and now here I've been for the past 3 months on another planet...

I knew she was still out there... she's tough....

The thoughts in my head caused my eyes to tear up slightly. I whisked them away with a finger, hoping no one saw, and quickly regained composure.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:58 am

About a day has passed since Alexia encountered Hatizu and Kazu. It had been a painful day, as to maintain their 'cover of obedience', Aura and Breaker had to administer punishment, as she tended to her injuries, barely able to walk to the medicine cabinet as her leg was given the harshest abuse to "discourage" future attempts to run away.

"Ah..," Alexia winced as she bandaged her leg. "Well at least it could be worst." She prepared herself as she tightened the bandages and clipped them. Gentle caressing her leg as she tried to soothe the pain.

"I have to try again," she thought to herself, "only 2 left." She presses 2 identical medallions against her chest.

As she sat on the bed, she looked out the window...watching the night sky where she was stuck. A gentle knock on the door brought her gaze back into the room. "Yes?" she responded.

The door opened slowly and Aura entered the room slowly, this time not in her usual garments. She wore a white outfit, with chains that loosely wrapped around her, and locking to the chain cuffs around her wrists. Her blindfold which was rarely taken off, was missing, showing her soft amber eyes. "Am I disturbing you?" she asked with a surprisingly concerned voice.

"No, I was just thinking, " Alexia replied as she ran her hand softly over her leg again.

Aura teared up a little, "I am sorry we had to do that," she walked over to Alexia's bed and sat down. "Is there anything I can do to help?" Aura extended her hand towards Alexia's leg, but paused.

"I'm fine for now, just a little pain," Alexia trying to not show how painful it really was. "I've dealt with worse before."

Aura teared up even more, almost crying she was able to barely say sorry again. Alexia couldn't let her take all the burden, she knew they were desperate to get away as well, but were pretty much in the same position as she was...a hostage to a psychopath.

"I'm going to escape again, " Alexia said determined.

"I know, " Aura replied, "I know you are risking yourself to help us, and all we do is repay you with pain." Aura couldn't help but start crying, tears began rolling down her cheeks. "I wish I was stronger..I wish I could help you more..but, I-I can't" she began to stutter.

Alexia reached over and wiped away her tears, "It's okay, I am stronger than you think, not to mention I have Ulhartiki and Ranprin to help me as well." She tried to give a smile but the pain sharply rose and she winced, the pain this time was far more intense this time, in a few seconds she passed out. Aura frantically tried to wake her, but the pain over took her as she entered a hibernation-like state as her body increased the regeneration effects.
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:11 am

Hoffman finished his 'tea', and placed th empty cup on his desk. He put his rifle on his back, and his pistol in his holster, throwing a trench coat around him to hide his weapons. The 'thing' and the folder were placed into a shoulder bag, along with his armor cube. He poured some more 'tea' into a thermos. "Now i just need to find them... hold up."

Hoffman turned on his device, and brought up his map, after punching a few notes in a new blip showd up. "Hello 1%"

He took off to the center of the city where the party was assumed to be heading. He held a perfect stride through the streets, as he was trained too. Soon he was right behind the party. "Kazu, and friends!"

At this point he wasn't the same lunatic at the hospital. "Ive got something for you guys."

(happening after post below)

Last edited by Hoffman on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:36 am

A day passed since Kazu and his group showed Hatizu the Proton Labs. Hatizu seemed to fit at home in this area, knowing a ton about what they would say, yet anything anatomical, he only knew the basics. He sat in wait holding his soon to be replacement arm near him, until he quickly had an Idea. Thinking carefully, he began to carve specific symbols into the metal for the base. These symbols would soon help him tap into his flame magic with ease. A hooded man walked up, and spoke to Hatizu, though the man seemed spooked.

"Alright, we think we may know someone who can attach your nerves."

He stated, then walked to the back, Hatizu following soon after. As he walked through the hall, the pyromancer noticed many of the faces at this facility were young. The two men walked into a large room with a steel table, braced to hold any sized person on it. Beside the table was a set of medical tools, each of them sterilized and prepped for an operation. A young woman steps out, brushing her hand through her short brown hair. It seemed to Hatizu that she was talking to herself, as she kept repeating what sounded like a formula. At this point, the fire mage started to become a little nervous.

"This must be why they only thought she could do this.. She keeps speaking in strange tongue."

He said to himself, but somehow she could hear him.

"Quit yer worrying. I know exactly what I'm doing. I am a GENIUS after all."

The woman said smugly as she grabbed a syringe and instructed Hatizu to sit down on the table. She instantly injected him, and he became more nervous, as his body went limp, the area she injected became numb. He was wondering why he just couldn't be put to sleep, but couldn't speak. The hooded man took his leave, then the strange woman began to speak.

"That should make this easy on me. You shouldn't struggle now, the area I have to operate on has to be open, so you'll understand if we didn't simply use straps. You can't be asleep because I need to know whether or not I'm hitting the proper nerves. Besides, you burned my favorite outfit back at the hospital, so I have to get a little revenge, that's why the numbness will only last for a moment, but you will remain immoble."

With a sinister smile, the woman cut down into Hatizu's arm, noticing the pain in his eyes. She took her time with the process, being surprised when Hatizu managed to let out a scream in pain. Though, this was the price he payed for going berserk, he knew his powers weren't meant to be used in anger, yet he released them anyway. The man continued to move, even through the strange contents of that syringe. Though he overpowered the potion, he was still holding himself to the table as best he could, so that the doctor could perform the surgery. Finally, after hours of intense pain, he passed out. knowing she was finally done, and the worst part of the surgery was completed. his shoulder was now imbed with metal, though there was a slot with many wires coming out of it. This would be where he would place the prosthetic, once he woke up.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 7:46 am

The following day, Kazu had awoken in his room that was given to him by Xorn. It held a fairly modern look, due to the design of The Citadel. Rising from his bed, he gathered his typical attire and donned it, along with his sword. He exited the room, and looked on both sides of the hallways. He noticed the light elevator at the far end to his left, in the atrium area.

"Guess I had better head towards the roof." Kazu stated to himself as he walked towards it.

Upon arriving, he looked down the force field where the elevator should be, noticing that it was rising with a load of about 4 people. When it arrived and the people stepped off, one particular girl smiled and greeted him. It was the receptionist that usually stays at the front desk. After exchanging their good mornings, Kazu stepped on the light blue platform and brought his index finger over a hologram button that signaled for the rooftop. A force field surrounded the platform and with a moments time, the platform began to rise.

"Man the technology here is amazing."

As the platform finally reached the top, a silver haired man clad in a bright silver armor and a dark blue cape was standing at the edge, watching the sunrise. Beside him, was a girl with long red hair and longer cat-like ears. She was wearing a dark green coat, black pants and had a relatively large spear with a bright yellow indention along the center of the blade portion. As Kazu stepped off the platform, the man turned around, greeting him.

"Good morning, Kazu."

Kazu smiled and greeted back. "Good morning, Xorn. You as well Kuzei."

The girl turned her head to greet Kazu as well. "Good morning." Her expression was not quite as welcoming as Xorn's was. It was obvious that she still didn't quite accept Kazu completely, but at least she was more tolerant since they had met over four months ago.

Xorn sighed a little, and decided to started to speak about the subject at hand.

"So that man from your homeworld is here?" He asked Kazu.

"Yeah, apparently so. And as usual he cause a lot of trouble for the people at the hospital, however he wasn't the only cause for that. You can thank Hatizu for the fires." Kazu crossed his arms as he continued speaking. "Needless to say there was plenty of commotion there."

"And it would seem commotion follows you, Kazu. Are you sure you didn't have some input on it?" Kuzei chimed in with accusation.

Kazu shook his head and calmly retorted back. "No, I didn't. But your right commotion does seem to follow me around, but that isn't anything new for you or the old man either."

"Fine then." Kuzei snapped to him.

Xorn shook his head, but continued on with the subject at hand. "But what of the rift yesterday near the hospital. What happened?"

"Some girl mentioned something about Hatizu; apparently there was a girl that gave him a trinket of some kind, and then disappeared into a portal. Soon after a cloaked man with a case for a prosthetic arm came out to give Hatizu. He is apparently related to Kaine, and stated that he wanted his brother killed in return for it. He also asked for a vial of my blood and 'the soul of a lost hero.' Kazu explained to Xorn the situation in a relative summed up manner.

Xorn nodded in understanding, but came out with a question to continue the discussion. "And did you give him your blood?"

"No"

"I see then." Xorn said as his eyes turned to Kuzei and then back to Kazu.

"Will you be going to see how Hatizu is faring?" He asked

"Yes, I expect his operation will be done quickly. And knowing him he will rush off for revenge or something rash like that." Kazu smirked slightly.

Xorn nodded and turned his attention to Kuzei.

"I want you to go with him, Kuzei." Xorn stated to her, which brought both her and Kazu to surprise.

"And why is that?" She asked in a rather irate manner.

"Because it's clear you two need to get to know each other. I can't have this little bit of distrust continuing if we plan on working together." Xorn stated firmly with her. They had fought together for much longer than Kazu had, despite what experiences in his previous adventures had given him. Xorn looked to Kazu, his eyes clear with expectation. "Any objections?"

Kazu obviously knew what Xorn expected, and so he answered simply, "None."

Smirking, Xorn turned his attention back to the sunrise. "Then I suggest you two better get going."

The two of them headed for the elevator after the discussion was finished, they bid their farewells to Xorn as they walked off. When they had reached the platform, Kazu put his finger of the button for the ground floor on the hologram panel and the floor began to lower. After this was done, Kazu looked to Kuzei.

"Look, Kuzei, I know we have our disagreements, but let's just work together for once instead of arguing." He held out his hand to her.

Kuzei turned with a slightly perturbed look on her face, he red eyes staring at his hand. "It's not so easy to change my opinion of someone. However, I agree we shouldn't continue to argue." She brought her hand and shook his. "But, you still haven't proven yourself to me yet. When you do, I'll accept you as a comrade and a friend."

Kazu smirked at the response she had given him, "That's all I ask for, Kuzei." He stated as the floor reached the ground. They both turned and headed for the doorway that led to the courtyard of the citadel.
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 2:02 am

The strange woman kept an eye on Hatizu, making sure he was still alive. She walked to a uniform on the opposite end of the room, and carelessly began changing into the slightly charred set of clothing. The pyromancer opened his eye and started to head for the door while she was distracted. His coat was still beside her, so he just let it be, then cracked open the door. As he took his leave, the hooded man stepped beside him.

"Your arm is in a locker down the hall. Locker number 867 pass code 13-3-7"

He stated a walked into the room. Hatizu could hear them speaking, and the woman freaking out when she noticed him not in there.

"That's my que."

The pyromancer said lowly to himself as he started to run down the hall in the way the hooded man pointed, getting strange looks from the workers in the building. Sure enough, he found the lockers, a ton of them. He locates the container which holds his arm and retrieves it, then exits the proton labs.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:15 am

Alexia awakens to find herself in the same room, the pain in her leg is gone. As she unwraps the bandages, she finds her wounds completely healed. "How long was I out?" she questions herself. Moving to the edge of the bed, she places her feet on the ground to stand up, but as she does she stumbles back down onto the bed. "Guess I am still a little out of it," she braces herself on the bed rail and lefts herself up.

After a few moments, normal function of her legs seems to be back. She makes her way to the window, her only solace in her fancy prison. As she nears the window, a glint of red and blue caught her eye. She drew closer realizing they were 2 little marble-sized orbs. "Ulhartiki and Ranprin, how did you two get here!?" shocked and relieved to see her partners, she reached over and touched them both. Feeling the warm touch of her hand, the 2 orbs slowly began to expand, molding into two tiny drakes.

"Hello milady," replied the blue drake.

"Hi! Hi!" replied the red drake.

The blue drake swiftly smacks the red one with its tail, "Ranprin, you moron, show some respect."

"But Ulhartiki, she said we don't need to be so formal!" the Ranprin snapped back.

"You two, calm down and answer me, how did you get here?" Alexia breaking up their argument.

"The white one brought us," Ranprin replied.

"The white one?" Alexia asked puzzled by Ranprin's response.

"He means Ms. Aura milady," Ulhartiki explained, slowly turning towards the desk in the corner of the room. "She entrusted me to tell you, a key to unlock your cell door is in that desk, bottom side of the top left drawer."

"Oh Aura," Alexia thought to herself, as she began walking towards the desk, Ranprin quickly chasing after. She fumbled with the drawer for a minute, then finding the key she looked back at Ulhartiki, "Thank you Ulhar," she gave him a smile and motioned for him to come to her. Jumping off the window seal and flapping her wings gracefully to float in a single spot, then moved towards Alexia with astonishing speed.

"Can I come too?" Ranprin letting out a slight whimpering sound.

"Of course Ran, I wouldn't leave you behind," she motioned him to come as well.

"Personally, I would suggest leaving him here milady. All he does is cause havoc," Ulhartiki sounding serious about the subject.

"Leaving your twin brother behind will no happen Ulhar. Quit being so mean to him all the time," she gives Ulhartiki a stern look.

"Y-yes milady, understood." Ulhartiki replied.

"Now then, let's get the hell out of here," Alexia holding up the key as she made her way to the door. She first called out softly through the door, like she usually did to get something she needed, but no one answered. She tried again a little louder to get the guards attention.

"What do you need?" a guard replied.

"I was wondering if I could get some water, my jar is empty," Alexia asked.

"I will inform the caretakers, please wait patiently, this should only take a few minutes," the guard replied then began to walk down the hallway.

"Thank you," Alexia listening closely to his footsteps as they got fainter and fainter. With her opportunity now available, she quickly undid the lock to the door, opened the door and ran down the hallway in the opposite direction of the guard.
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:00 pm

The black robed man stood before me, taunting me. He seemed so close! Yet... was still so far away. I saw my sister as well, standing beside him. The spark in her eyes was faded...but I wouldn't.... couldn't believe what I was seeing. I knew she was still out there, I just knew it.

I awoke sharply and sat up, breathing heavily. I looked around my room to confirm reality, and sure enough, what I had witnessed was only a dream. A dream I've had on several occasions really.

I balled my fist and shook it furiously. "When I find you..." I said aloud to no one but the silence that filled the room.

The accommodations I had been allowed to stay at during my time here in Yeniden free of charge was quite old-fashioned, in sharp contrast to most of the city. The walls were of plain wood, with pelts from local animals decorating the area. I didn't mind the lack of modern decor, as it reminded me of home.

Getting up, I began putting on my trousers and other garments that denoted my military background. Finally, I put on my long blue coat, completing my unique style, at least compared to militaristic standards. My disheveled hair flowed freely after a few shakes of my head, finally, I attached my sword and its sheath to my belt and admired myself in the mirror.

Who I saw in that mirror was no longer who I had once been, someone who couldn't become that person again until I found my sister, and killed the man responsible for taking her.

I decided it would be best to hit a local pub and ask around about a man in black, though previous efforts had constantly failed, I knew that information could change daily. Exiting my temporary home, the entire village around me had the same older-time look as my room, fitting for a district on the outskirts of the actual city, and despite lacking most of the modern conveniences of the rest of Yeniden, a quick transport module had been installed in the village for quick access, and much of the traders here used that to sell their wares to tourists in Yeniden.

The local pub here, designated the "Ale and Tale" served pretty decent drinks, and I had become a regular visitor, to the point of everyone basically greeting me by name when I entered.

"Oy! Nerifes! How goes it?" said Enoch, the bartender.
"It goes." I say in a cold manner.
"Looking for more info today eh?"
"I thought I would try again, yeah."
"Well, you're in luck. Had a random passer-by say he saw a man in black robes heading towards the Citadel. Well, at least he thinks they were robes, he didn't get a good look."
I nodded my thanks and downed my drink that was given to me. I exited quickly and made my way to the transport module.

"Destination?"said a computerized voice.
"The Citadel."
"Transportation engaged. Please remain as motionless as possible."

I would never get used to this. Although I never felt any actual feeling, the idea of having my various molecules deconstructed and reconstructed at a different location would always weird me out. Gods forbid the day this technology ever comes to Almia.

I exited the transporter and was greeted by the looming height of the Citadel. It was then I noticed a man in black exiting the building... and he had a girl with him!

The distance was too great to tell who he was, but I began walking towards him. I found it strange that he continued walking as well, not being suspicious of me at all.... and then... realization.

The hair was unmistakable. The girl... she was older than my sister. Who the random passer-by had seen... was none other than the man that's been one of my closest allies since I arrived on this planet... It was Kazu.

"GOD DAMMIT!" I yelled in frustration.... Then I quickly calmed myself, not truly wanting to make a scene in front of Kazu and his female friend...But I feared that was already too late...
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:25 pm

Hatizu took his leave from the proton labs, being sure not to get caught by the crazy woman who performed the surgery. He immediately started thinking about revenge, but the mage knew that he would have to gather more information before heading in head first. Hatizu reached his destination, where he finds Nerifes near the Citadel, noticing the frustration in the cryomancers eyes. He let a few words slip, but it hadn't bothered Hatizu. The pyromancer walks up and pats his ally on the back.

"What's got you down, Nerifes?"

He asked while still looking for a clothing shop or something. Hatizu could see Kazu not too far in front of them, he knew that the dimensional guardian would be able to help him find a shirt.
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

Experience : 110

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:09 am

On the following day, I was walking the streets of this technological marvel these people call a city. Due to how long it had been since the incident with Kaine, I was no longer required to stay as Nerifes' guard. But something still struck me as odd. We didn't meet the deadline he set for us, and nothing had happened since.

"What am I even doing here?"

I look up from behind my mask and bore witness to the various ships flying throughout the sky. It was busy as ever, despite the recent incidents. I looked back to the people around me, seemingly oblivious, just living their daily lives. It made me think, just what happened that brought me here in the first place.

"Perhaps it's time I started finding some answers."

The only thing I remember, was that there was someone who had the answers I seek. If only I could remember the slightest detail of what this individual looked like, this would be easy.

"Then again, maybe this person isn't the only one."

I muttered to myself quietly while approaching the transport module. At this point, I selected my destination, The Citadel.

Upon arrival, I took notice that everyone had seemed to have gathered at the courtyard, for what various reasons that might be. It was clear that if I stuck with this group, that maybe I would find those answers. I quietly approach Nerifes, who seemed rather irate, and speak in a low tone to surprise him.

"You still fail to heed my advice it seems."

It became somewhat amusing to watch the ice mage jump in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:23 am

Hours later, the facility where Alexia is in an uproar over her "yet again" escape. As she makes her way through the surrounding forest, the siren's being to sounds, shortly after the intercom speakers silence the sirens and issues the orders for Alexia's capture.

"...I repeat, mobilize Seven Sins Unit, target Alexia Rose Harawen. Deadly Force Prohibited, target is needed alive." the intercom goes silent and the siren's call can be heard once again.

"Milady, this is not good. They are sending the Seven Sins after us this time." Ulhartiki for once sounding afraid.

"I know Ulhar, we just have to keep running...and pray...pray they are ready for a fight." Alexia sounding hesitant.

"Warp Gate up ahead!" Ranprin shouted.

The warp gate, much like the rift gates except for much greater distances. Alexia dashed to the control panel, pressing in the coordinates as fast as she could.

"Stop right there, missy." a sharp slithering voice.

Without flinching, Alexia press all but the last button, turning around to face her opponent. "Sorry Wrath, but I have a rather urgent appointment to keep, so if you would be so kind as to slither back into your hole and die for me. I would really appreciate that greatly." Alexia smirking at him, as she knew if would rile him up.

"You smug bitch! Deadly force prohibited my ass! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Wrath lunged towards her but in a single fluid motion, Ulhartiki and Ranprin changed from drakes to full grown dragons. Wrath tumbled backwards, "W-w-what the hell!?!? D-dragons!?!? HOW!?" frantic at the sight of 2 dragons, knowing full well what they can do. "This ain't fun no more!" jumping to his feet to defend himself.

"Ulhar, Ran we don't have time," Alexia yells as she press the last button, the warp gate begins to form, "We gotta go." She motions for the 2 dragons to follow her as she runs through the gate. They quickly follow her through, and before Wrath can regain his composure the gate closes.

"Tsk, I am so screwed now," he kicks the ground. "Wait a second," he grins with an evil intent, "Let's see...Ah ha! So she went there did she? Well, let's see how she likes it when I do this!!" He opens the warp gate and tosses 3 orb like items through. "I'm called Wrath for a reason bitch, so enjoy the presents, cause they are gonna enjoy you."

On the other side of the gate, Alexia finds herself a tad higher up than expect, but luckily Ranprin was there, as she landed on his back the took to the air around a large church looking structure. "This isn't where I wanted to go...we are miles off," Alexia cursed her hasty choices. Down below was a towering building, before she could take in the sites of where she was, she saw the gate reopen, and 3 metallic golems bursting out. "He sent THOSE after me!?!? This isn't good, Ranprin, Ulhartiki we have to destroy those things NOW!" she motioned them to chase after the now high speed falling golems.

Down below, unsuspecting of what looms above, the party gathers.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:12 pm

As the two of them walked outside, the normal crowds of people that walked in the courtyard were missing. Kazu looked around, and spoke with Kuzei about it.

"Seems empty today."

"It's because most people are out for the weekend." Kuzei remaked back.

Kazu nodded with an "ahh" in understanding. It was quiet for once, which was a surprising change of pace, that is until they both heard someone yelling. They both turned around, and there was Nerifes, who seemed a bit agitated.

"That's some hello there, Nerifes." Kazu smirked as he crossed his arms.

Kuzei remained quiet, but gave a bit of a stare at Nerifes with her red eyes. Kazu glanced over to her, and back to Nerifes. At this time, two more people began to show up, both attempting to get Nerifes' attentio as well. It was Magnus and Hatizu, one after another.

"Seems everyone's gathered here. That's convenient."

Kazu said just as yet another person showed up. He turned his head to his left, where the crazy armored man, Hoffman, had made his appearance once more.

"Perhaps too convenient." He remarked quietly.

Apparently, Hoffman had come to give the party something. It was probably not in their best interest but it usually piqued Kazu's curiosity. Kuzei at the time, looked up as if she sensed something, and it gave her a rather perplexed look on her face. Kazu decided to look up as well, noticing some objects falling to the ground.

"Looks like that will have to wait. I think were about to have some more company." Kazu said as he grabbed the hilt of the Etherial.
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 am

"What are you-"

Hoffman followed Kazu's eyes looking behind him. In the sky he saw the portal Open as well as one, then three figures came out of it, and danced in the sky. They fell closer to the ground Hoffman strided beside Kazu "They're not mine this time i swear."

He placed the folder back into his coat, and pulled out a pair of binoculars. Scanning the sky for what ever.Peeking through he saw what fell from the sky "Adamantium Golems... Annnnd-..." A smile appeared on his "Yep, Thats her."

He pressed a button on his coat releasing his pulse rifle. He placed his binoculars on the sites, at the same time the barrel grew longer. Hoffman Ejected the assault rounds, and fed the chamber something more 'Heavy'.

"Is Chivalry dead? We're not gonna let the lady fight 3 of them alone are we?" He turned to Kazu "Air defenses?" He took a knee and aimed his rifle into the sky, military insignias lit up on the sleeves, and on the back of his coat. The insignia was of a high ranking officer from Orion. It gave him interplanetary diplomacy, but only when it came to toting a gun in public, which he was.

He turned to the others "Any one want to fly my booster pack?" He pulled the cube out of his shoulder bag, and the booster slid out onto the floor. He placed the cube back, and focused his site. "I think we should take them out before they land." He cocked his rifle, and zeroed in on the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 12:14 am

Alexia flying high speed at one of the with Randrin, "Grab it Randrin, we can't let that one hit the ground!" she turned to see Ulhartiki following close behind, she motioned for her to take out the third one from the portal.

"System Engage, objective: planet annihilation." The first golem began to shift it's form, growing larger and larger, while the second grew wings and wrapped itself as if in a cocoon. The third remained unchanged, as it only sped to the ground faster.

"Boss, I can't hold this one, it's too big," Ranprin grunted struggling to contain the first golem.

"Damn, break off Ran, it's too late to stop it this way." she pulled Ranprin's mane to help direct him as he let go the 1st golem shot to the ground, smashing a few yards away from Hatizu and Nerifes. As the dust cloud settled, a huge armored figured now standing about 10 feet tall with a full armaments of weapons.

"Threat analyzed, B class rank, seven in total, switching to anti-personnel combat," the golem drew a sword and with speed unfit for it's size, rushed Hatizu and Nerifes.

Meanwhile, in the air, Ulhartiki continued to breathe azure flames as the third golem as it fell. It's body turning from a silver-ish hunk of metal to a crimson shade of heated metal. To no avail it seemed the golem was only absorbing the flames.

The second golem which had encase itself moments earlier spread it's wings revealing a metallic dragon as it's eyes shined with an eerie darkness. It quickly shifted it's sites on Ulhartiki as if flew up to defend its comrade. Alexia followed suit to engage it on its own terms in an aerial battle.
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:20 am

"Heh"

Hatizu lets out a chuckle as he watches the golems land. One stands up, only a few feet taller than he was, and begins to rush Nerifes. Throwing the bag containing his arm aside, Hatizu begins to counter the large figures rush by running from side to side with great speed. This formed afterimages all which seemed to make different movements from Hatizu himself. He charged a basic fireball attack to his hand, then released it towards the Golem. Not to his surprise, this did not slow him down, not enough, anyway. The pyromancer backstepped, then began to run to flank the golem, charging a larger fireball this time. He throws the larger sphere of fire into the air, then adds five more that circled the original counter clockwise.

"Mystic Art: Flame Spear!"

The mage yelled as each sphere blasted the golem ten times a piece, giving a total of 60 fire javelins that pierced through the metallic being. This, however, still did not affect the golem, as it was still charging Nerifes at the same speed it was before.

"Nerifes, DODGE!"

Hatizu yelled to the cryomancer, sending one final fire blast towards the golem.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 1:47 am

Golem 1: Titan

HP: 2,600
MP: 200
AP: 500
DP: 1500

Abilities:
1) Swing - Deals 20 damage (aoe withing greatsword range), no AP cost
2) Accelerate - Allows Titan to move twice as fast, MP cost 20
3) Brutal Strike - Deals 75 damage to single target by bashing them into the ground, AP cost 50
4) Onslaught - Titan puts half it's remaining AP into a single attack, if a target is stuck the target is fatally wounded (drops to 1 hp). Attack can only be used when Titan is at less than 10% hp and may only be used ONCE.

Golem 2: Dragon

HP: 1,500
MP: 500
DP: 700

Abilities:
1) Breath Attack - Deals 25 damage to small area, no AP cost
2) Flight - Passive - ability to fly (nulls melee combat)
3) Metal Rage - Dragon swoops down, pinning a target, target takes 10 damage and can not act for 1 rotational turn.
4) Rend - Deals 50 damage to a target and bleeds them (10% hp per rotational turn), If used against a target in Metal Rage status (aka pinned status) double the effects.

Golem 3: Unknown

HP: ????
MP: ????
AP: ????
DP: ????

Abilities:
1) ????
2) ????
3) ????
4) ????
5) ????

Battle Commencing With Hatizu and Nerifes against Golem 1: Titan and Alexia (maybe Hoffman if he can aim straight) against Golem 2: Dragon and Golem 3: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:02 am

Control of Golem 1: Titan

After the barrage of Hatizu's flame attacks, little damage is showing to the behemoth. As it engaged Nerfies and Hatizu in combat. It caught the still dazed Nerifes by surpised.

Golem 1: Titan uses Swing at Nerifes.
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:24 am

I heard Hatizu yell at me, warning me of an impending attack but the warning came too late.

The swing took me by surprise, sending me flying backwards.
"Woahhhhhhh!"
I landed with a hard thud. "Oof!" Surges of pain flowed thru my body, but nothing felt extremely damaged.

I quickly recovered from the ground, and drew my sword, holding it in my reverse stance.
A spark of a blue aura surrounded me as I focused my magic power into an attack.

"Icicle Fang!" Swinging my sword, I unleash a magical burst of energy embedded with icicles towards the hulking adversary.

--
20 points of damage taken!
Phase 1: Icicle Fang (10% Attack) > 68 points of damage (Golem 1: Titan)
Phase 2: Charge ability "Ice Aura" (-10 MP)

Nerifes
HP: 380/400
MP: 140/150 (charged)
ATK: 612/680
DEF: 400/400

Equipment:
1. Xarzith Cayosin (Ability: Satiate - 5% of damage dealt goes back into ATK. Does not activate with skill use. The attack must cause HP damage to activate.)

Items:

Abilities:
1. "Piercing Chill" (15 MP)-(Precise Strike Lv2) - Adds 10% of max ATK to outgoing attack at no extra ATK Cost
2. "Ice Aura" (10 MP)-(Restore Lv1) - Restores 5% of Max HP.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:40 am

Control of Golem 1: Titan

Taking on the cryomages attack, a creaking sound can be heard, the damage deflected:

Golem 1: Titan

HP: 2,600
MP: 200
DP: 1500 ( 1330 after deflecting the damage from Nerifes with it's Armor)

Abilities:
1) Swing - Deals 20 damage (aoe within greatsword range), no AP cost
2) Accelerate - Allows Titan to move twice as fast, MP cost 20
3) Brutal Strike - Deals 75 damage to single target by bashing them into the ground, AP cost 50
4) Onslaught - Titan puts half it's remaining AP into a single attack, if a target is stuck the target is fatally wounded (drops to 1 hp). Attack can only be used when Titan is at less than 10% hp and may only be used ONCE.

The Golem stands ready awaiting it's next rotational turn ( 1 more post )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next