Galactic Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Legacy

A Roleplaying Community following the story of epic proportions.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten

Go down 
+6
Magnus
Hoffman
Nerifes
Alexia Rose Harawen
Kazu
Hatizu
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

Experience : 194

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 4:39 am

~Several months before the present day, Hatizu, Pyromancer of a world far off from Garia, crash landed on this strange planet. Losing the majority of his memories, he wandered to the center of the nearest city. As time progressed he befriended several beings who he never thought possible. Through unseen events, a man from his past was killed in the process of helping him. Hatizu was injured before the man's death, and the killer thought him to be dead. Hatizu was rushed to the hospital, a hole in his chest, the man that was beside him, was Serriome, shot in the head and stabbed with his own blade. Hatizu began to remember more as he faded into a black dream.~

I awaken from a deep dream. A pain in my chest. I look down to see a scar near my heart. Then to my right arm, which had been removed. Obviously I had been out for a while. Getting up, I attempt to find a way as to see what day it is. However, an alarm goes off and two nurses sprint into the room I am in. They grab me and try to get me to sit back down. I do as they say, and ask a question I had hoped not to have to ask.

"What day is it?"

As she replied to me, my eyes widened.

"THREE FUCKING MONTHS!?!?"

I pushed past the Nurses and grabbed a white coat that was next to the door. I started towards the service station.

"I have to find out how Serriome is, and what he can tell me about my past."
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

Experience : 252

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 7:09 pm

-In light of events that had happened in the recent months. Kazuma Uramishi worked with Xorn in relief efforts to bring the city of Yeniden back on its feet after a catastrophic power outage that shook the whole planet by that of a blinding light. When contacted by traders from foreign lands and planets. Xorn and Kazu discovered that this blinding light had not only affected them, but even further out in space. Meanwhile he investigated on a man who introduced himself as Kaine, a man who killed one of his longtime friends that he traveled with a few years back as well as critically wounded another that had traveled with him for a time.. The man in question, said his target was a foreign ice mage named Nerifes who had blindly ended up on this planet, thought Kazu and another mysterious figure named Magnus protected him from this assassin, they were told to meet him later for an "exchange." Kazu, Magnus, and Nerifes went, expecting the worst outcome possible, but found no trace of the man afterward. Three months passed, and there was still no sign of this assassin. To top that off, there was yet another creature lurking about that went by the name of Amnael, a being who had the ability to anime crystalline forms and effectively trap his enemies. Kazu and his allies had run into this creature on numerous occasions prior to the calamity, but since then, he had not seen the being.-

"Xorn, this is putting me on edge. It's been three months and still no clues!"

Kazu held out his arms and shrugged to the heavily armor clad warrior, Xorn.

"I understand where you coming from. Its like a calm before the storm."

"Except the storm started first."

Xorn nodded in silence at that point and crossed his arms akimbo. "Perhaps I should talk to Kuzei about this."

Kazu started for the door, but turned his head back at Xorn as he opened it. "Well, I'm gonna go get some fresh air, maybe go see how Kaine's victim is doing."

Kazu exited the room and made his way out of The Citadel, the central hub of the that holds this planets political masterminds. As he exited, a gust of wind blew by that send his black robes into a wild flow. His yellow eyes turned to the spot where his friend had been killed. He walked to it, and bowed his head slightly. "Rest well, old friend."

He proceeded to walk off towards one of the transport platforms that would take him to his intended destination. When he walked on, a group of people were stepping off at the same time, many of them glanced at the sword on Kazu's back as they passed. Once on board, a holographic computer panel came up, showing him the destination areas that this platform could take him. He placed his right hand on his chin, with the other holding his elbow up. "Now lets see, the hospital is in this district right?"

Kazu glided his finger over the option labeled "Red District," and after a series of random sounds later, energy bars raised at the edges of the platform. The screen disappeared and the platform began to move. Kazu looked over the energetic rails to see the city below him. All the various merchants and vehicles just a few meters below. He smiled, glad to see the city doing well despite all of what has happened in recent months.

A few minutes later, Kazu had arrived at his destination, where he could see the hospital amongst the various buildings in the distance. He made his way there and asked the receptionist for the room of Hatizu. Just as he did, he saw a person frantically making his way through the building and out the door with a white lab coat over him. Kazu extended his hand to latch on to the white lab coat and halt the man in his tracks and turned his head towards the man.

"Whoa there Hatizu, no need to run around like that."
Back to top Go down
https://galacticlegacy.forumotion.com
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:23 am

As I turn the corner to reach the receptionists desk, I could feel a tug from my coat. When I turn to see who it was, I see none other than Kazu, one of the people who had been good enough to help me out before. I pull my coat to me, then look back towards the receptionists desk.

"Kazu, What room is Serriome in? I have to talk to him about the last time I saw him."

Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 am

Kazu's response was slow and sullen. Letting go of his coat, he crosses his arms and responds.

"I'm afraid we won't be seeing him again. He's dead, killed by the man who attacked you."
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:52 pm

As the words leave Kazu's mouth, the rage began to pour out from me. My hands caught fire, as did my coat. Through my rage, a massive ball of warm energy began to form around me.

"What was his name? Why did he do such a thing?"

I asked and immediately started to run towards the door, passing by many things that began to catch fire. Once out on the streets, I started to search for any signs of a camera which might have recorded the event. Unfortunately, there was no signs of such a thing nearby, nor on any street corners. With no current lead, I looked around to see some guards holding their weapons towards me. I raise my hands and calm down, allowing the fire to cool off. The white coat I had on before, had scorched black. One guard came up to me and grabbed my right arm, then proceeded to cuff me. I look around to see the higher guards, ready to take me to a cell.

Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 3:16 pm

Hatizu went into a blinding rage after that moment, and quickly sprinted out after asking who it was.

"And how am I supposed to answer when he runs off. !!!"

Kazu starts for the nearest fire hydrant the moment he sees Hatizu setting things ablaze. He runs to the flames and smothers them out with the hydrants gases. Soon after he hands the hydrant to one of the nurses running to the scene and sprints out the door after Hatizu.

"Glad to see our security has stepped up."

Kazu slowed to a walk as he saw some guards apparently taking Hatizu into custody. He walked over to the group of three and motioned to the guardsmen.

"I'll take care of this one."

The guards recognized Kazu immediately and nodded before walking off. He proceeded to walk up to the cuffed Hatizu and spoke.

"Running off isn't gonna get you anywhere, friend." Kazu turns and looks back at the scene caused at the hospital, "And neither is setting random things on fire."
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:59 pm

I look around to see nothing but a blur, my head was filled with different ideas. One of which was my non-existent right hand.

"How, how did all of this happen?" I asked. "Serriome made his way to Almia, and helped us fight off that imposter, then the bright flash. Now I wake up here, over three months later. What the hell happened?"

The events that had transpired definitely escaped me. My last trip was to a different planet for answers. Now all I had was questions. That, and a burned hallway from my anger.

"First things first, I'm going to help these people clean my mess."

I stated, preparing to help the workers at the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

Experience : 200

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:16 am

As Hatizu begins to help the workers, a short silver haired girl approaches him.

"So you are the fire brand that went berserk here?"

She scans him head to toe, noticing his scars and bandages. Then giving a gentle smile takes his hand and leads him further down the hall.

"This way, I know you want to help clean your mess, but you should finish recovering. Exerting so much magical force in your condition is not healthy."

As the approach his room, a sense of danger crosses over the area.

"This isn't good, they found me already. "

She turns to Hatizu, placing a weird object in his hand.

"This should keep you safe. They are after me, so please...don't try to help. Your time will come, their master is the one who took your arm and your friend's life."

Before Hatizu could even respond, she darts off, running past Kazu, who catches a glimpse of a tear as she runs past.

Last edited by Alexia Rose Harawen on Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 1:37 am

Scratching his head, Kazu turns back at the scene that Hatizu had created. Hospital personal frantically spraying the halls with water where they could find it.

"What a bloody mess. Let's see here."

He looked back out the door, where he noticed Hatizu began helping out with the cleanup after the fires had died down. Nodding his head in relief, Kazu turned to help out as well.

"I'll grab some of the patients and move them over to another area." Kazu told one of the nurses, "Just direct me where you want them."

A few minutes had passed, after helping some of the more elderly patients into one of the reception rooms, Kazu exited into the hallways to take a small break. Things were calmer than they were during Hatizu's escapade, but they certainly weren't finished. After making some observations, however, a girl runs past him. As she passed him, just out of the corner of his eye, he noticed a tear shimmering. He turned and saw she ran out the front lobby doorway.

"What in the world?" Kazu thought perhaps it was because of the chaos that ensued initially, but something didn't quite fit about it. He decided to follow outside for a possible clue.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

Experience : 200

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 2:01 am

Outside, the girl confronts a large man, wearing chain leather pants, scars all over his chest and back, and one that cuts over his right eye.

"You thought you could escape us, ey little one?"

The man grinned as he placed his hand on her head.

"Fine, you caught me. Can we just go?"

She replied stubbornly, trying to hide the reason she came here.

"All in due time little one. All in due time. Ha ha ha!"

His loud laugh made her wish he was as stupid as he looked, sadly that was not the case. Breaker, his code-name, has survived over one-thousand battles, and not just because of his strength, he is a masterful tactician of the revolution.

"What else is there here but me? It's a hospital, I saw fire, I wanted to help. They seem to have it under control. Besides where is Aura?"

She gives him a stern look, knowing as strong and intelligent as he is, he still has his weak points...and confronting a girl on the simplest matters is one of them.

"Uh, er...right, she is waiting for us at the check point. Let's go little one"

He turns and opens a rift gate, as he passes through she follows him, turning back to see Kazu emerging from the doors. She mouths off a phrase Kazu doesn't quite understand.

"Keep him safe, he could be a key to saving us all."

She steps through the portal, dropping something as she passes through. The gate closes behind her, leaving a puzzled Kazu at the steps of the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

Experience : 150

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:28 am

(OOC: Please note: While basically I am the same Nerifes from Graces, there are slight differences. Check the bio for more information)

I took to exploring a western district of the city, one of the few places I had yet to venture into in these past 3 months. If there was one thing I had learned during my exploration of Yeniden it's that it was too damn big. Suddenly a loud alarm klaxon blared. A few moments later, a computerized announcement exploded thru the city's sound system, saying the hospital in the Red District came under attack and fires were running rampant. I rushed to the place knowing the city security could possibly handle the situation, but the aftermath might have a use for my kind of "talents". Arriving in time to see a rift gate closing, I scanned the area, seeing Kazu at the top of the hospital walk way.

"Hey! Kazu!" I ran over to him, noticing a confused look on his face.
"What's the matter with you? And how's the situation here? I got here as fast as I could."
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

Experience : 124

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 6:04 am

"Well, shit. they caught her" Hoffman thought to himself

He tugged his top hat down further to his ears. He walked closely hiding behind the light, listening to her talk to who ever was on the other side of the portal. "Great things couldn't get more complicated" he thought as she stepped into the portal. It closed, and hoffman caught the eyes of the person she was talking too.

Gold eyes... Gold eyes? He panicked "Are you kidding me? I go to a completely different planet to find a comlpetely different person, and kazu is here."

New plan, ill just walk away, and not let him see my face. Hoffman turned around, and faced the burning hospital.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Oblivious to the fire, too busy eavesdropping, Hoffman backed away, and turned so that his back was to Kazu the entire time, he saw the thing she had dropped in the corner of his eyes, and stopped in his tracks.

"God dammit."
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 7:51 pm

As he rushed out the doorway, Kazu immediately took notice of a large portal that had opened in the midst of the walkway, and there stood the girl and a much larger individual who was passing through it.

"HEY!" He yelled out to the girl as he rushed over the portal.

When he approached she uttered a phrase to the dimensional guardian, something that didn't make any sense to him, before walking through the portal. He rushed to chase, but the portal disappeared before he could enter it himself. He turned his head to see if there were anyone else in the area who might have any involvement, but to no avail.

"Damn it. What was that about?" Kazu thought back to the words that the girl said to him, about protecting someone.

While he was pondering his thoughts, a familiar face had finally appeared, to which Kazu turned to greet. "Hello, friend." He responded in kind.

He was asked a few questions about the situation, and responded appropriately.

"The situation is under control." He turned back to where the portal was and looked towards the ground, "But now something else has come up."

His attention turned back to the Ice Mage. Just a few months ago, there was supposedly a killer after this man. Kazu went on a city wide chase to take him down, but some dirty tricks done by the said assassin ensured his get away. It was here that he noticed something was missing.

"Where's Magnus?" He asked the Ice Mage.

Last edited by Kazu on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

Experience : 110

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm

I suddenly fall to the left of Nerifes in a kneeled position, arising as the cloak falls to the ground.

"I'm here."

I look behind my mask at Nerifes, who I was to protect until we found the individual known as Kaine.

"You had best tread lightly, Ice Mage. You're not out of the water yet."
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

Experience : 150

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:23 pm

"GAH!" I yelp as Magnus suddenly appears beside me.
"For hell's sake stop DOING THAT!" I say to him as he then warns me to watch myself.
"Tch... Good. I rather enjoy the water." I say as my sapphire eyes look towards Kazu...

"What was that rift gate about?"
Back to top Go down
That Random Person

Experience : 90

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 8:33 pm

As Nerifes asks about the rift gate, another one opens up about 5 yards away. Out steps a man cloaked in white, with a faceless mask. He turns towards the group, gesturing specifically for Kazu to come to him.

"Be not afraid my child, I mean you no harm." He gestures again, "I merely wish to speak with you about your one-armed friend...I believe...Hatizu was his name, yes?"

His voice crackles like lightning, sharp and direct.

"I do not have all day for you to be in awe of me, Kazu Uramishi", this time his gesture was more impatient that before.

Last edited by That Random Person on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:06 pm

After watching the little scene unfold between Magnus and Nerifes, Kazu was asked about the rift gate that was here just moments ago. He turned back to face it's location and spoke.

"I don't know. But..."

Kazu was interrupted as another portal began to open just a few feet form the last. Kazu grabbed the hilt of The Etherial as if preparing for a fight. Another man clad in white walks out from the portal, motioning for the dimensional guardian. He apparently wishes to speak about Hatizu. Kazu turned his head back to his comrades, wondering what to make of this situation. He was then called for again, this time with a much more direct tone.

"Alright then." He lets go of the hilt and starts to walk toward the strange man. "What is it?"
Back to top Go down
That Random Person

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 9:27 pm

The man reaches into his cloak, pulling out a large container, something that shouldn't be so easy to carry, nor conceal in a simple cloak.

"I understand you friend has lost his arm to my brother," he sets the container on the ground. "I am here to...remedy that problem; however, there is a price that needs to be paid." He gestures to the trinket left by the girl, still resting on the ground where she dropped it.

"I require that, and a vial of your blood. Do you accept my trade?" the man offers out his hand, waiting to see if Kazu would be bold enough to accept the offer.

Last edited by That Random Person on Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

Experience : 124

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Hoffman walks up to the 'thing' the girl had dropped picking it up. "a trinket, thats cute" he thought picking it up and dropping it in a device in his sleeve, it silently scanned the 'thing' using a device on his wrist which sent everything it found to a computer on his ship somewhere on the outskirts of the city.

"Somebody drop something?" he turned to Kazu "This guy."

He stepped over to Kazu and shook his hand leaving 'the thing' in his hand "I would ask what you're doing here but im a sucker for drama."

He dropped a cube on to the floor and stomped on it. It exploded, and Hoffman's armor clinked and clanked as it folded up covering his entire body, then powering up. His guns were left back at his ship.

"And if you are wondering what i'm doing here, well... I'm a sucker for drama."

He took his top hat, and tossed it into the sky. It landed on the whiteman's head.

"Fancy..."
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Kazu crossed his arms as he listened to what the man in white had to say. As he explained the situation and the price to be payed to fix Hatizu's wound. He pointed to an item that was dropped by the girl who entered the portal. It was then picked up by another familiar face, who shook Kazu's hand and left the item with him.

"Fancy seeing you here." Kazu stated with a smirk.

After a little flashy scene with a cube, the newcomer was equipped in heavy armor. It was at this point that he flipped a top hat onto the white man's head.

"Alright then..."

Kazu turns back to the strange individual before them all. Asking a question of his own in response to this man's requirements.

"And just what do you need my blood for?"
Back to top Go down
That Random Person

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 11:46 pm

The man gave a faint laugh as Kazu finshed his question, "It is a fair enough question, I need the blood of one born with your eyes." his gaze fixed solely on Kazu. "But alas, if I am to tell you more, then I would require further payment. Your name is etched upon your heart, but your mind can not read it. His spell is quite annoying wouldn't you say so?" The man flipped the top hat off his head to land on the now heavily armored person.

"Do we have a deal? Or will our tin-can ape here show us another trick?" his voice sounding more pleased by the thought than anything.

He revealed the container's contents, a metallic arm, almost like a normal arm with flexible armor. "This is the pride of my pupil, Hasirus. You see, I have 3 payments I require for this artwork, that trinket, the blood of a lost prince, and of course...my brother's severed head on a platter." His voice snarling at the last price, "However, I do understand the 3rd can not be obtained without this, nor is it guaranteed, but perhaps it might give you another chance at revenge."

He stepped back, placing a hand on the container, "So what will it be, my young prince?"
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 12:57 am

Kazu seemed a bit perplexed at the initial response of the strange man. "Born with my eyes?"

He looked at the trinket that the girl had dropped as the strange man continued speaking. Kazu twirled the trinket between his fingers for a moment, and began to speak himself.

"Whatever my name was is of little consequence. As far as I am concerned Kazuma is my real name, however." Kazu's eyes narrowed a little as he continued to speak himself. "I'm curious as to whom this person is that is casting some spell."

Kazu smirked, a little, "But I suppose I'm getting off topic."

The strange man asked again if they had a deal made, and then proceeded to make a smart retort at Hoffman, whom Kazu took a quick glance to his right to see if he was still there. After a moment to see Hoffman's reaction, he turned his attention back to the strange man, who at this point held out a prosthetic arm. It would seem as the man explained that it would require three varied objects for the price to be payed for.

"You wan't your brother's head? It seems he must have made quite a few enemies for one of their own flesh and blood to want his death." Kazu sighed a little with an eyebrow now rising, "And blood of a prince? I don't believe you have the right person. But I suppose if you want a vial of my blood, I can donate."

But this came with a warning of his own, "Take heed though, using this blood on any sentient being could drive them into the brink of insanity. Such is the warning of a dimensional guardian."
Back to top Go down
That Random Person

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:16 am

The man, pleased with the decision handed Kazu a strange looking vial, covered in runes. "Trust me, my young prince, I indeed have the right person." He hands him the vial, and gesturing to the hospital. "I believe it best for you to properly fill the vial, the runes will protect any who handles it."

He allows Kazu to take his leave for the hospital, turning his gaze towards the man with sapphire eyes. "Ah, Nerifes, how you have your mother's eyes. I am guessing with her eyes, comes her troublesome Ice magic, no?" he pats his cloak, as if knocking out the dust.

"Ah yes, and if I recall, Tin-man here, your name is Hoffman, correct?" He turns to Hoffman. "Your lineage...is of no importance, your role in the future...is also of no importance;however, you do interest me." The man blinks behind Hoffman, placing a hand on the back portion of his left shoulder armor.

"This is what passes for high-tech these days? Such a waste of metal, I single blow from any of Kaine's Elite Guards would shatter this bucket of bolts. How about we make a deal my boy? I can get you a much better suit of armor." the man knuckles Hoffman's armor, "You could go from wannabe Robo-cop to Terminator quite easily, what say you?"

The man precedes to make small talk with the two, completely ignoring Magnus' existence, waiting for Kazu to return.
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

Experience : 110

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 am

"If you are so concerned about what I do, perhaps you should watch yourself." I retorted to Nerifes' comments.

By this point, I kept my silence, watching as everyone began conversing amongst one another, just as another individual appears from another portal. A plethora of answers and even more questions spurred within my mind. Despite all this I continued to retain my silence while the man conversed with Nerifes and Hoffman.
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 am

I grab the trinket, and put it in my pocket. Still kind of hazy on the events that had transpired, but I stepped in when my friend was asked to trade for a remedy for my arm. I walked up to the man, motioning for Kazu to step back.

"Not no, but HELL NO."

I said with a grin on my face.

"You must not truly know me, I'll fix my arm myself! And besides, the young lady asked me to take care of this item for her. I'll be damned if I give it up for something as simple as an arm!"

I cross my one arm over, my chest, feeling the phantom arm do the same. Although, at this moment, I had absolutely no idea as to what my plan for fixing my arm would be, however, I couldn't let my friend do anything rash for my sake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next