Galactic Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Legacy

A Roleplaying Community following the story of epic proportions.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten

Go down 
+6
Magnus
Hoffman
Nerifes
Alexia Rose Harawen
Kazu
Hatizu
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Nerifes

Nerifes

Experience : 150

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:41 am

I stood silently as this newcomer and Kazu bantered back and forth. I paid little attention to his words until he spoke my name.

"Hm?" I glanced at the person. My eyebrows folded into a V shape, my eyes centered upon the man. "My mother?" I scoffed. "...Troublesome... sure, that's a word for it." I said coldly. Suddenly Hatizu jumped in, snatching the trinket and pocketing it. *sigh* Ever the gallant one, eh Hatizu? I thought to myself.
Back to top Go down
That Random Person

Experience : 90

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:44 am

The man looks at Hatizu, "Yes, indeed she did ask you to take care of the charm that kept that ugly brute from seeing you; however, the one you are so avid to protect...well let us just say, it is how they tracked her this whole time." he holds out his hand towards Hatizu. "If you wish to honor the young lady's wishes, it would be best that you hand that death marker to me."His voice stern and flickering with power.

Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

Experience : 194

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:13 am

"Like hell! D'you honestly think you're the first guy who's tried telling me that kind of stuff? I'm going to do as she asked, not as you, some random person just running about telling people horrible things. If you want this, 'vell vy don't you take it vrom me?"

Hatizu said, mocking the man that stood before him, he then motioned for the man to attempt to grab it.
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:27 am

I put my hand on my sword hilt. Just in case.

"Hatizu why must you always provoke people?!" I said under my breath...

I sighed...
Back to top Go down
That Random Person

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:31 am

The man looks at Hatizu strangely, as his wording became slurred more. "It seem's my boy the death marker is starting to take effect." He points to the pendant as it's aura slowly devours Hatizu's energy. "Not to be rude, but you might want to hand that over before you kill yourself with your own pride."

The man waits for Hatizu to either hand it over or collapse. "Either way, the pendant is better kept in my security."
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 2:49 am

With a questioned look on his face, Hatizu took a step back and looked at the man.

"You really are obsessed with this thing, aren't you? I still wait for you to come and take it from me."

He said bringing a controlled flame to his hand.
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:00 am

Stubborn as always... If I knew I could do it without a massive headache I'd freeze his ass solid and let the damn guy take the trinket. I thought to myself.

My hand stayed upon my sword hilt, waiting for what would unfold.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

Experience : 252

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:12 am

Just as Kazu was about to head to the hospital to get his blood drawn, he was greeted by Hatizu. Whom, in his normal fashion, who told the dimensional guardian to step back. With a boisterous statement, Hatizu was determined to keep the trinket.

"Wreckless as always. Heheh."

Kazu smirks as he crosses his arms and waits. Its at this point that the man began to explain what the trinket was exactly. Apparently the creature called it a death marker. And it was ehre that Kazu noticed a malicious aura building around him.

"Hatizu, you might want to get rid of that.." He stated underneath his breath.

Kazu could see that Hatizu was weakening with each passing second, and it became even clearer with each statement Hatizu made. The strange man constantly retorting to him, goading him into giving him the trinket. Kazu brings his eyes up as he slowly reaches for the Etherials hilt, expecting the situation to worsen.
Back to top Go down
https://galacticlegacy.forumotion.com
That Random Person

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:32 am

The man sighs deeply, "Young people are so stubborn and edgy these days," he glances to Kazu and Nerifes. "I only speak from experiencing the venomous aura of the death markers." He slowly reaches his hand up to his mask, and pulls it down. Amidst he white robes was the scarred face of a man who has seen his own days of war, his piercing yellow eyes striking a cord with Kazu directly.

"I am not here to fight the only ones able to kill my wreched brother." He glares at Hatizu, "If you would be so kind as to hand that to me now, I would rather get back to finding a reversal spell to it. As well as why that young lady is unaffected by it."
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:40 am

The man spoke.... and I started to relax my sword grip. He pulls his mask down and reveals a face that showed a lot of experience.

I finally just snapped. "Hatizu, just GIVE him the damn thing before I freeze you solid and let him take it for himself!"
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

Experience : 200

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:43 am

-Sits in space twirling around for a chance to break back into the storyline-
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:46 am

"You too? Well alright. I'll get rid of it."

Hatizu's ear twitched as he heard Nerifes' comment.

"You even think about that again, and I'll ROAST YOU!"

He joked at Nerifes.

The man reaches into the pocket of his long White coat, and reveals the trinket, which seemed to be bringing an aura around itself. Hatizu begins to walk towards the strange man, then reveals a grin.

"So what exactly is this thing, and why was it that it was given to me?"

Hatizu hands the trinket to the strange man, who had revealed his scarred face.

"So it seems I've missed something else as well, what's so special about your brother?"

Back to top Go down
That Random Person

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:58 am

The man grasps the trinket tightly "This one is the symbol of the dragon of darkness, Marfedelom." the man lets out a sigh of relief, "The one the young lady entrusted to you, is that of the Dragon of Fire, Ibafarshan." He looks at Hatizu once more, and gestures to the container, "Are you certain you will not accept this? After all, it was crafted by request of your friend, I believe his name was Serriome?"

The uttering of his name turned the mood more serious in nature, as the man could see Hatizu's face go from grin to grimace in an instant.
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

Experience : 124

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 4:57 am

Hoffman Smiled internally. This ape in a tincan was glad he brought his top hat, it was very fitting for he had many tricks.

"FOOLS! I'M ALREADY FINISHED HERE! MY BUSINESS IS COMPLETE."

He took, off his top hat, and pulled it tight over Kazu's head. After a moment he shrugged.

"Its too big for you!" he pulled it off Kazu's head, and spoke to the hat "Well old friend it looks like no one wants to accept you" He threw it into the empty hall that moments ago was ablaze. The hat combusted.

"WHATS GOING ON!?" cried a nurse, soon chaos once resumed through the hospital.

"Oops..." Hoffman started to walk away like a child from a spill. There was always a method to his madness.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:24 am

The man had revealed his face from behind the mask, to which it surprised Kazu to some extent. It was clear that something must have happened between this man and Kaine. The dimensional guardian turned his attention back to Hatizu, and spoke in a firm voice.

"Give him the trinket, Hatizu. I feel like he's telling the truth here."

Hatizu finally agreed after Nerifes scolded him to get rid of the item causing all the trouble. After the trinket was given to the man, he explains that it belonged to a dragon of darkness, and the one given to Hatizu by the girl was from the dragon of fire. After that, he brought attention back to the container with the prosthetic arm, asking if he would still not accept it. It was here, however, that yet another name was mentioned... Serriome. At this point, Kazu had yet another question to ask.

"Serriome?" Kazu said in a grim voice. "How do you know that name. In fact, how do you know any of us?"

Suddenly, the world went black, and it felt like he was suffocating. He could hear the voice of Hoffman from underneath the hat. After a moment, the hat was pulled off and sent at the hospital, where it had combusted. Hoffman began walking away from the scene, but Kazu quickly yanked on the collar of his armor.

"And just where do you think your going?" Kazu stared with a sinister grin on his face. "You had best stop these shenanigans."
Back to top Go down
Magnus

Magnus

Experience : 110

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:39 am

I walk beside Nerifes and speak to him about the armored man. My attention still focused on the events unfolding.

"This one is quite eccentric. Wouldn't you agree?"

Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 am

(OOC: I dunno where we're walking, but apparently we're walking XD)

Magnus walked slowly beside me.
"Yeah... he is. If he wasn't a friend of Kazu's I'd probably avoid him. He's quite insane it would seem."
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 6:10 am

"NO!" he protested

Hoffman activated his boosterpack, and crashed headfirst into the marble patio at the entrence to the hospital. He went horizontal and crashed into the wall sliding down it till he hit the floor at Kazu's feet.

"Hi" Hoffman hands Kazu a card, written on it is a tiny map of the city with an 'X' "Find my ship, bring the posse, we need to discuss matters." His boosters ignited, and sent him flying into the distance.

"OOOOOH YEEEEAAAAH!"

Hoffman reached his ship, the 100 meter vessel was parked on an unused corn field, he entered took off his armor, and was greeted by a child.

" You're back! What are you doing back so soon?"The voice belonged to little Lori. Once the princess of the Royal Republic on Orion she was downsized to another one of the survivors of the planet. She about a year younger than Kazu,unilke kazu however she looked her age for her race and was only 30 inches tall. At about age 15 she statred taking intrests in Science and history of Orion, Hoffman took her as an apprentace. "When i said this would be an easy day, i was wrong." He let out a sigh, as he entered a lab.

"When people find out what i did. They will come knocking..." He opened an empty containment field made of glass and energy barriers, he dumped the actuall trinket from his wrist's device into the barrier, and shut it. It turned blackish purple as the barrier focused its energy into a stable mass for study.

"What is it?"

"I don't know. Is it a portal? A key? A weapon, or worse..?" Hoffman's device created a replica that had only one percent of the power the acctual one had, and he saw what that did when he handed it to Kazu. Hoffman turned back to Lori "Lore help me tidy up, as i said earlier, we may have guests."

Last edited by Hoffman on Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:00 am

-plays Space Pool, waiting for the next exciting installment of this chapter to begin-
Back to top Go down
That Random Person

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:21 am

The man during the commotion has vanished, leaving the container with Hatizu and a note:

"I leave your friend's dying will in your hands, may you see fit to use its power. The Soul of a fallen friend, the blood of a lost prince and the body of a hero, may you prove to be a worthy wielder of the Orichalcum Rooli otsus.

P.S. Tell the Tin-Can to enjoy the gift I left him, He might be able to Unlock Mitne's Pendant...or he might cause a cascading explosion, either should be fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Kazu
Admin
Kazu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:17 pm

Kazu let go when he saw the booster pack of Hoffman activate in front of him, who then crashes into a wall and falls to the dimensional guardians feet. Within seconds, Hoffman gets up and hands Kazu a card in an eccentric manner. He snatches it from Hoffmans hand and stares at it with a blank expression.

"Matters to discuss, huh?" Kazu said quietly while he watched Hoffman fly off in the distance.

It was by this time, Kazu noticed that the man who brought about all the commotion had seemingly disappeared, leaving his container behind. Walking up to it and Hatizu, who had been reading the note left on the container for him.

"Well that was rather eventful." Kazu chimed with his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Alexia Rose Harawen

Alexia Rose Harawen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Meanwhile, in an area not to far off, a scene unfolds with the young silver haired girl, the large brutish man, and another figured cloaked in black robes with strange red runes riddled all over.

"Hey Aura, look who I happened to find at the hospital," Breaker said as he grinned.

"Happened to find? More like stalked me there," the girl replied sharply.

"Hey now, the Master said to not let you escape, I'm not a stalker, just doin' me job." Breaker responded as he grew more nervous.

The black robe figured stood up from where it was sitting, pulling back the hood to reveal a rather gentle looking face, with long brunette hair. Her eyes were blindfolded, but that did not hinder her vision as she walked over to the girl. "Alexia, you know why the Master can't let you escape..and while he has forbidden us from killing you, he has not done so if we should happen to maim you enough that escape is no longer an option." Aura's voice was sweet, which made the threat all the more scarier. Alexis has never been able to read Aura, she showed no malice, no ill will, even amidst threatening another's life she seemed benevolent.

"Now tell me Alexia, how is the boy doing with only one arm?" Aura asked softly while gently grasping Alexia's hand guiding her to a seat.

Alexia, in shock, hesitated for a moment, "Guess there is no point in hiding it" she thought as she slowly sat down. "He seems to be recovering nicely; however, it seems with only one arm he lacks his full potential that YOUR master sees in him." Alexia was more agitated that Aura knew and didn't attempt to kill him. "So let me ask you Aura, why didn't you have this big oaf kill him?"

Aura without hesitation responded, "Simple my dear, because I need him to kill the Master as well as that crusty old geezer in white." She waved her hand, and a circle of bones floated in the air, then shimmered to reveal part of the exchange between the man in white, and Hatizu and friends.

Breaker, still amazed at magic he has never seen before, poked the bones and viewing area. "Interesting," he retorted and began scribbling in his book. "The bones act as a catalyst..." he mumbled as he scribbled away.

Aura continued paying him no attention, she turned to Alexia and smiled softly. "We must nurture that group well, just as Rizen sees fit to do so, as do I. Master Kaine has lost the faith of most of his followers, but we lack the power even united to defeat him." She looked down, letting out a sigh. It was the first time she has show a real emotion in front of Alexia.

"So why don't you defect? or even join them," Alexia points to the screen. "They seem to be favored by many groups to defeat Kaine, so why not join them now?" Alexia questioned as she watched Aura intently.

"Because, my dear Alexia, if we did that...then they would surely perish before they are ready. All we can do now is wait and assist from the shadows." Aura waved her hand, and the bones dropped to the ground. Breaker who had been studying them so intently gave out a soft whine as the magic disappeared.

"All we can do is watch over them, huh...sounds like a plan to me." Breaker trying to sound cool, but only causing both Aura and Alexia to laugh. "Hey, stop laughing," he sighs "and people wonder why I have trouble with women."
Back to top Go down
Nerifes

Nerifes

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 1:04 am

I thought to myself as Magnus and I continued to walk towards a destination unknown.
How did that guy know about my mother... And if he knows about my mother... Could he know something about my sister?

I returned from my thoughts and asked Magnus a simple question.
"Where are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Hatizu
Admin
Hatizu

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 2:10 am

"Yeah it was..."

Hatizu said as he picked up the box, within it seemed something rather unique along with a note from the man who seemed to disappear. The contents of the box were the materials required to create a base for a prosthetic arm.

"Hmm... I know enough about mechanics, but I am not skilled as a surgeon."

The pyromancer said to himself as he began to look around.

"So do you know a doctor that can connect my nerves to the wires within this metal? I need to combine it to my body."

He asked Kazu, hoping the man knew something more about the doctors around this area than he did.
Back to top Go down
Hoffman

Hoffman

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 am

In the area not far off, a breeze bkew through around everyone while a black cloud formed above Breaker.

*Poof* Another top hat formed from the cloud, fell out of the sky on to Breaker's Large head. A note was attached to it-

"10% sure this will work 100%"

Back at his ship Hoffman searched for the beacon his hat held on a large monitor. When he saw the first blip he rejoiced he picked up his clipboard of notes.

"Okay, at 1% it causes explotions, at 10% it creates a rift. What is this thing?" He takes off his lab coat, and puts on lighter armor then he would usually wear, ontop of that was casual clothes. "Lets get that hat back."

"Are you going out again?" Lori asked still with a broom in her hand.

"Yes, but im just going to pick something up ill be right back i swear." He looked around the ship "This place looks great why dont you have some lunch, and relax. Just remember to put you dirty dishes in the sink."

"Okay." Hoffman watched with a smile as she scurried down the hall from the lab to the living quarters.

Hoffman put his booster back around his waiste, and over his shoulders. He walked down the hall and, took off from the launch bay. Back in the days of Orion it would hold two or three vehicles for deployment, now it was empty. He flew over the city follwing the blip on the map that showed up on his wrist. In no time he came to a strange building.

He landed, and placed his booster pack outside leaning it against a tree. He walked to the door, and casually knocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 Life Forgotten   Chapter 1 Life Forgotten - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1 Life Forgotten
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next