Galactic Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Galactic Legacy

A Roleplaying Community following the story of epic proportions.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryder Skia: The Shadows Light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyderSkia

RyderSkia

Experience : 70

Ryder Skia: The Shadows Light Empty
PostSubject: Ryder Skia: The Shadows Light   Ryder Skia: The Shadows Light Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 2:09 am

Ryder Skia (Real name Hydra)
Race: Half Human/Half Ghost
Birthplace: Netherworld
Sex: Male
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 120lbs
Family/friends: Mother (Evil overlord trying to kill him)
Father (Deceased)
Sister - Helen
Adopted Daughter - Terra
Childhood Friends - Alice and Kade
Appearance
Ryder has pale white skin (like a ghost). His hair is pure white and spiked backwards with his bangs hanging out. His eyes are a pure gold color (trait among ghosts in his world). Always wears black sleeveless hoodies and black pants and his treadmark blue leather trench coat that has a scarlet color lining and a red pin strip on each opening of his jacket that intersect on the back.

Personality
Mostly a laid back, will try to take everything with a joke and a smile. Kind of a jack ass at times. He will do what is right and can not go against his own morals which are set at high standards. Tho his dark past, family, and powers will leave him to go alone sometimes but will always come back to his former self. His friends Alice and Kade take top priority. In battle...he's worse...He will taunt and tease the enemy as much as he can before using ether his quick speed and soul sword to cut them to ribbon or blast them to dust with his dark blasts.

Backround
Ryder was an orphen for the first 6 years of his life. He really didn't mind it really, it was the only life he knew after all. Till he met a girl named Kade. "You don't have any friends? Well guess that will make me your first" She said to him in a corner of the street with a calm and warm smile as she extended her hand out. From there he met Kades close friend Alice Skia who, like Kade, was really kind to him. Giving him a home, food, and even the name Ryder. Much to his surprize Alice was allot like him, in the sense of having powers. Over the yearsAlice, Ryder, and Kade learned how to control their powers and how to defend themselves.
One day while they trio was out they where attacked. Ryder being flung in a portal and the girls sent into another one. When Ryder came too he was in another world. His first goal in mind was to get back to Alice and Kade...somehow..."If anything happens to her I will never forgive myself....and I guess the blonde one to...I guess" Ryder muttered to himself as he awoke.
Back to top Go down

Ryder Skia: The Shadows Light
Page 1 of 1